Saturday, July 3, 2010

Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge "New Arrival"


This is our little boy's picture that was taken in the hospital when he was a day old. He looks like he is so swollen and ready for a fight! I put mine and his bracelets on here, since I seem to save so many things. I love the pea pod guy and sweet pea from the  New Arrival Cartridge. I am looking at this now thinking why didn't I shadow anything???  But I made those with scraps and didn't have extra paper. Anyway hope you enjoy. Thanks Emma, I got another page for him because of you!

6 comments:

  1. Precious layout! Just peeked at all your creations - you are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute; I love your son's face. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is SOOO BEAUTIFUL!! I just LOVE EVERYTHING about it!!
    Thank you for joining my throwback Thursday challenge!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful layout, love your son picture ;) Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  5. way too cute for words! thanks for you kind comments too!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete