Monday, April 2, 2012

Peachy Keen 3D ~ Candy Holder

Good morning! Peachy Keen Stamps is having a challenge this week ~ 3~D objects that can hold candy! Well with Easter approaching fast, this challenge actually helps me out with a little home decorating too!  I decided to try out the Cricut cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2. What a fun cartridge! I took lots of pictures but the clouds and rain was approaching fast and I love to take my pictures outside ~ so they truly don't show how pretty the colors are and TOTALLY forgot to add candy!







Materials Used:
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ PK ~264 ~ Easter Egg Words & Bunnies ~ bunnies and all around sentiment
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ PK ~ 261 ~ Crunchin Carrot Bunny ~ bunny holding carrots
My Creative Time ~ Hello Spring with layering Egg Dies ~ eggs, design on eggs & center of bigger egg
My Creative Time ~ Color Me Happy ~ sentiment on little tag
My Creative Time ~ Teeny Tag Greetings with Teeny Tag Dies ~ tag with Easter Blessing sentiment
Cricut Cartridges ~ Tags, Bags, Boxes and More & Art Philosophy
Paper ~ Paper Trey Ink and DCWV ( Linen Closet)
Ribbon ~ Stampin Up
Ink ~ Stampin Up and Memento
Punches, Nesties and Copics


14 comments:

  1. WOW~~ Kim this is beautiful!!! Love the basket, the adorable PK stamp and sentiment! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kim,BEAUTIFUL job with your AWESOME easter project!I LOVE the little basket and all the sweet images,TOO CUTE!Have a nice day my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome treat basket, love all your images and that enormously gorgeous bow :) gl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Kim, this is absolutely adorable! The images are just darling and that ribbon is beautiful. I didn't even knownthere was a TBBM2 cartridge and now I've got to get one. LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These boxes are adorable!! The big ribbon on top is a perfect addition!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello sweet friend:) WOW!! love that basket, Oh so is there a 2nd cartridge to the Tags, Boxes and more didn't know? I think I have that PK stamp and might just have to take it out:) Super cute and loving that ribbon!! I hope all is well for you too:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Kim! I love this Easter basket and how you've decorated it.The bow on the handle really finishes it...think I might be borrowing that idea!! lol
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great basket! I can't wait to get this cartridge!!! It's missing the most important thing though...the candy.....hmmmmmm...maybe you accidentally ate it???? It happens......LOL hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this basket you decorated with your Peachy Keen bunny! I am waiting for my TBBM 2 to be delivered. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim your little Easter basket is fabulous! I love the bunnies and the way you have colored them. And that bow is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so adorable ! love how you decorated every side so different and so cute. Also love the big bow on the top! Thanks for linking up with us at Peachy Keen this week !!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super cute, I love the basquet, tfs.

    ReplyDelete