Friday, July 17, 2015

My Creative Time 45th Edition Blog Hop

Welcome to the My Creative Time 45th Edition Release Blog Hop with Emma and the design team! You should have arrived from the talented Katie's blog. If you happened to just stumble on my blog you can start over at Emma's blog to the beginning of the hop!
Like I said all week this release was simply AMAZING to play with! I can't wait for you all to have them in your crafty little hands too!
For my card today I used the largest of the Stitched Starburst Dies. I adore these dies and can't wait to use them on so many projects! What I love about the starburst die is that the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies fit inside them. I used the largest of the circles to create my scene. The other set I used is the new You're a Great Catch. This set has to different dies in it that you can use for waves for water, sand and so much more! Love how you can create the cutest water scenes with this set! I colored with Copic markers, used my inks to ink my water and sand. Super quick and fun little card!
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI, X~Press It and Paper House
Ribbon ~ PTI
Ink ~ Tim Holtz, VersaFine and VersaMark
Copic
Your next stop is the very talented Liz!

The Entire Release:





 "FREEBIE STAMP"




Our "Freebie" for this release is this ADORABLE "Find Joy in the Little Things" stamp and die set. It will be given to the FIRST 150 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 150 shoppers it will be automatically added to your package at the time of packaging/shipping. Once 150 shoppers come through, the die will be available for purchase. So, if it’s for sale in the store, you are not one of the 150. No exceptions will be made. This freebie die is not a part of the “bundle” and will be sold separately!






 ***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 


***SALE ALERT***

ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here: http://shop.my-creative-time.com/New-Release_c40.htm! Use the code: JULY2015 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, July 24th @midnight PST. 







46 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable, Kim! Your coloring of everything is just perfect, down to the sand! Super cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOSH!!! This is AMAZING lady!!!!! I have to DITTO everything Miss Katie just said!!! ALSO, thank you for your AWESOME sneaky peeks this week!!!
    BIG HUGS,
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card!!! You did an amazing job coloring! Its just too cute!!! Love love love this card! Thanks for sharing and really enjoyed all your amazing projects this week! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo adorable!!!!! love it! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Kimberly!! Love the colors and love that ribbon!
    Hugs,
    Jess
    craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! Thanks for a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! Thanks for a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card! I love the color palette you chose for this project,it's perfect. My favorite is how you left the tips of the fins white, nice touch.

    Debbie

    crafthawk@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! The colors are beautiful and that fish is just too cute!

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I like the sunburst frame and how your water plants hang outside the circle for more dimension. Great card design! Love the fish scene and how you did that.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card Kimberly! And I too and loving those starburst dies. Can't wait to get my order either. lol You ladies did an amazing job show casing this release! Hugs, Brenda
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card Kimberly! And I too and loving those starburst dies. Can't wait to get my order either. lol You ladies did an amazing job show casing this release! Hugs, Brenda
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG & WOW~~~WOW~~~Wow!!! Your card is amazing!! You totally did a super outstanding creative job. Love your super cool and creative ideas using Miss Emma's goodies and your coloring is amazing!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun and colorful card!
    cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card! Beautiful colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is soooo cute! I love how all of Emma's products go hand in hand together. That is so awesome and of course great to work with when making projects, no matter what you decide to create! It makes it fun! Thank you to all the DT members and Miss Emma! L) Linda adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute fishy card. Wonderful card to showcase teh MCT stampsHave a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute card and the colors are so bright and vibrant. Love how you used the starburst die. Thank you for sharing all your beautiful projects this past week. They were amazing!
    bbhong@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love how you used the starburst die with the fishies supper cute card.
    monicaalcazar@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. So many layers and used to good advantage.
    Love this card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the design of your card and the colouring is awesome! Love your card!
    booismine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for a wonderful week of great projects ... this card is so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous fishing card...all the dies work so nicely together.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This card is wonderful. I love the design and colors. TFS

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  26. What an awesome card!! Love the starburst and that fish scene!!! :)
    anmeron at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  27. Darling Card Kim!!! Loved all your projects this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great job Kim, this is a adorable card❤️

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sweet job on the sea scene, Kim! But I don't think that little guy is falling for the hook. HAHAHA! Do you think all of his friends are "flakes"? OMG, I'm on a roll! LMBO! Okay, seriously fun card and lovin' the vibrant colors. This is such a fun release!

    Nobeesplease@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous card, it's amazing!
    amantedelpapel(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fabulous scene you created!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I hope you are swimming on by over my way because that is just too darn cute! If I could, I would call DIBS on every single thing you make!!! Love it my friend!

    cassandracauble at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Amazing, fun, and adorable card! Love the colors you used too! Fabulous!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. ILove the cards and the release. Ccn35@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is so precious Kim!!! LOVE your card LO and that fishy is super ADORABLE ~Looks like a goldie I have :)
    Awesome job all week my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Kim, your projects all week have been amazing. Lovely showcase of this summer time release. :)
    gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow! Great card! Love all the stitched layers you included.
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. WOW,Kim...i just love everything about this fabulous card!! The colors are amazing,the background,the coloring....everything!!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for sharing your cute card. LoVe how you cut the circle inside the starburst to create your scene frame.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker {at}{gmail}{dot}{com}

    ReplyDelete
  40. Adorable card Kim! Love the contrast of the background against the orange! TFS!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz
    Unikebyyes {at}yahoo {dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh no! Don't tell me how great the Starburst dies are-I talked myself
    out of ordering them! Oh well-next time!
    Your card is so cute and playful!
    I can't wait to get the fish set!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I just love this new stitched die! It adds such cute accent. Thank you for the adorable inspiration!

    ReplyDelete