Tuesday, January 26, 2016

MCT ~ Favorite Stamp/Die of the Month

Good morning! I hope you all had a fun and safe weekend! We were very fortunate that Jonas only left us with 6 inches of snow...unlike many relatives of mine, who really had to dig themselves out from under more snow than us. Thanks Jonas ~ ha!
Today over at My Creative Time,
Today we are featuring another "My FAVORITE stamp OR die of the Month!  This month we are featuring one of my FAVE dies "Baby Word Die!".  If this set of dies have been on your wish list, you can pick this set up here at a discount price: http://shop.my-creative-time.com/Baby-Word-Die-MCT-D108.htm?categoryId=-1
This set will be on sale for the entire month of January! The sale will end on January 31, 2016 @ 12:00am PST!  
I thought the Baby Word Die would make a sweet baby boy card but it can also be used for PL cards, traditional scrapbooking and so many other projects. I used fun foam to make the baby word die pop a little and framed it with the small rectangle dies from MORE Stitched Rectangular dies. My "sweet" sentiment is from Chocolate Greetings stamp set. I used the Stitched Squares Inside and Out Dies to make blocks, I mean what little boy doesn't love blocks. My little feet are from the Hello Baby set to add a little detail. I did use the Tag Gift Pocket Die, it's perfect for a gift card, on the inside but forgot to take pictures.


Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI and Carta Bella
Ribbon and Button ~ PTI
Ink ~ VersaMark, VersaFine and SU
white embossing powder
Twine

Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!



7 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, very adorable little boy card! Nice and soft blue for a baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, very adorable little boy card! Nice and soft blue for a baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Kim...Your card is so Sweet....you totally came up with so many fabulous, cool, clever & genius creative ideas using Miss Emma's Goodies. Love the colors & papers. You totally did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Kim! I love the fresh colors and the little footprints in the corners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooo ADORABLE Kim!!!
    Loving the gorgeous colors!!
    AWESOME project

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job on your card! I like how you did you ribbon and the colors of the pattern paper is so pretty. Great idea with the blocks and the feet are adorable. Love it!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the sweetness is almost too much to bear! Those colors are so wonderful and those tiny little feet make me happy. This is adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete