Friday, February 19, 2016

MCT 52 Edition Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the My Creative Time 52nd Edition Blog Hop with Emma and the design team. You should have arrived from the super talented Katie's Blog but if not you can start over at Emma's blog or I will have a complete blog hop list posted below.
Today I am featuring the new Pretty Bold Letter set. I think this set is a must have set. Now I know this card is a little busy but I couldn't resist using this paper with the letters/word I wanted to spell out using the new letters. I did layer my letters to give them some dimension, then slightly over lapped them. The sentiment "friend" is actually from the You're My Lucky Charm set. I just masked off the rest of the sentiment. My adorable little cow is from Hello Baby, slightly colored it with some Copic markers.   The squares are from the Stitched Squares Inside & Out set. Then I just had to make a lasso out of twine around my card...I just chuckle when I look at this card!
Your next stop is the super talented Lucia!

Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI and American Crafts
Ink ~ VersaMark and VersaFine
Twine ~ PTI
clear embossing powder
Copic markers


"FREEBIE DIE"
Starting THIS Friday, February 19th, 2016 @ 8am PST ~ Our "Freebie" for this release is this ADORABLE "In Stitchesdie. It will be given to the FIRST 150 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 150 shoppers it will be automatically added to your package at the time of packaging/shipping. Once 150 shoppers come through, this stamp & die set will be available for purchase. So, if it’s for sale in the store, you are not one of the 150. No exceptions will be made. This freebie set is not a part of the “bundle” and will be sold separately!
The Entire Release




 ***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/New-Release_c40.htm! Use the code: FEB2016 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Fri, February 26, 2016 @midnight PST. 


BLOG HOP LINE UP:


Emma
Brigit
Emily
Jessica
Katie
Kim
Lucia
Nikki
Ruthie

Thank you all for being so sweet and kind... <3 br="">



























35 comments:

  1. I don't think your card is tooo busy!!!! I think its beautiful and I love your color choices!!!!jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW!!!! What a GREAT idea for your AMAZING card lady!!! I think its PERFECT!!!!! Thank you for your AMAZING sneaky peeks this entire week!
    Thanks,
    xoxo
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! LOVE love LOVE everything about this card. It is wonderful and so fun!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG What an Amazing & Fabulous Card. I think your card is perfect definitely not too busy. Your letters look like a cowboy's scarf material you definitely created a perfect Western look card. Love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. You did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG What an Amazing & Fabulous Card. I think your card is perfect definitely not too busy. Your letters look like a cowboy's scarf material you definitely created a perfect Western look card. Love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. You did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so cute!! What a fun release!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think your card is busy at all, I think it is drop dead gorgeous! It is so stinking cute! I love the cowboy red print you put to do the HOWDY and the rope around and the little cow is just moovelous!adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that card! It is adorable and so much fun. Thanks for all your beautiful creations this week.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card! I think it is so adorable! Thanks for sharing your awesome creations with us this week! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable card - love the bold letters - cute idea! peachywessels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Layering your letters really makes them stand out well and the lasso of twine is a fabulous idea...so cute! Great coloring on the little cow...so adorable! The pattern paper is great! Wonderful friend card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card... the Red background pattern reminds me of a bandana! The little cow is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Plweir1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card! I didn't find it busy at all! Love how the big letters look like a bandana. Also, love how you did the string. You must have a LOT of patience! It was worth it though, because you card looks amazing!

    booismine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness what an awesome card. Love that you used such great paper for the HOWDY. These alpha letter dies look to be a perfect size . Cute idea.
    vigagnon1@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the western feel of your card from the looped twine and the patterned paper you used for the Howdy down to that cute little pony.
    cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMgosh how cute. LoVe it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker aat GMAIL dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You know I adore this little card, Kim! The pattern papers are perfect, the layered letters just pop, and your little cow is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the western/cowboy theme--so cute.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow! you did a bang up job with those letters!

    goldengoddessdesigns at gmail

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love, love, love how you used the letter dies!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Too cute. I love the western theme. My daughter would love to receive a card like this for her birthday.

    rcjackso1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Kim I LOVE this! The twine is perfect and so is the paper for the 'HOWDY'. It is just the cutest!!! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. So cute, this card says country charm for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is so adorable! I love the western style!

    keyshasain@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute!!! I love the Rodeo theme...so adorable!!!
    TFS

    hugs,
    joni
    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute!!! I love the Rodeo theme...so adorable!!!
    TFS

    hugs,
    joni
    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. What an adorable card, Kim!!! I really love the way you used the new Pretty Bold Letters dies for your great greeting!!! The twine is so creative and so much fun!!! Thanks for your a-moooo-zing inspiration!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. So adorable!! Love it! Thanks for all the inspiration you share through out the week!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  30. The HOWDY and twine are so fun.

    lisawhs808 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super cute card. Love the sentiment. TFS

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  32. So cute. Love the sentiment. Love that font.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great idea for your card! Love the bandana printed letters! Really nice :)

    aamadison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. This card has a whole lotta sweetness going on! I love the patterned papers you used and how cute is that little cow?! The rodeo style twine is such a fun touch and brings everything together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete