Thursday, July 28, 2016

MCT ~ Do Over Thursday

Good morning! Today over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team, its Do Over Thursday. This is when we make over a project we have done in the past. Now it doesn't me we didn't like our original project, its just something we want to make again but change it up a bit.
During the My Creative Time's 56th Release I made this card, click here for all the details.

 I really loved how this project turned out and wanted to keep the same colors and thought process but change it up just a tad.
So I used Just A Note and the You Are Spot On stamp/die sets. I also used the same color inks, button and jute twine. My simple change was instead of using the Bunch of Stitched Doily Dies, I used a square from the Stitched Squares Inside & Out.
I did cut out the 3x3 Fancy Envelope in vellum this time around.
Simple and subtle changes but I sure do LOVE this color combo with Emma's products!
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI
Ink ~ PTI, VersaFine and VersaMark
Button ~ PTI
Jute twine ~ PTI
clear embossing powder

Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!








1 comment:

  1. I love BOTH projects! The new one is so cute with all of the polka dots! LOVE the vellum envie - I need to remember to do that! The polka dot papers you created are so pretty - great colors!

    ReplyDelete