Friday, May 19, 2017

MCT ~ 67th Edition Release Blog Hop


Good morning! Welcome to the 62nd Edition Release over at My Creative Time with Emma and the deign team.
You should have arrived from the super talented Katie's blog, if not you can start over at Emma's or I will have a complete blog hop line up listed below. Plus we have 4 special guests with us this time along, Teri, Audrey, and Erica, so happy you ladies could join us this time around!
I sure hope you enjoyed this week of sneak peeks,  , I know I sure did!
Today I am featuring the stamp set, The Adventure Begins.  I thought it would be fun to use the other scooter in this set, since I used the other one on Monday. I colored the scooter and these sweet basket of tulips. I just love tulips btw, they are my second favorite flower!
 The Scalloped Stitched Square were used for my shape and card base, again LOVE these new dies! My clouds are from the Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies. I am always try to search thru older sets from My Creative Time to show you all that they can coordinate well with newer sets. So when I came across this paver stamp from Wishing You were Here, I knew I had to use it!
Again super simple card!
 
Materials Used:
Wishing You Were Here
Paper ~ PTI
Ink ~ VersaMark, VersaFine and Hero Arts
Ribbon ~ PTI
Copic markers
Your next stop should be the super talent Nikki!



 

"FREEBIE DIE"

Starting THIS Friday, May 19th, 2017 @ 8am PST ~ Our "Freebie" for this release is this PRETTY “Stitched Petals” die. It will be given to the FIRST 100 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 100 shoppers it will be automatically added to your package at the time of packaging/shipping. Once 100 shoppers come through, this die set will be available for purchase. So, if it’s for sale in the store, you are not one of the 100. No exceptions will be made. This freebie set is not a part of the “bundle” and will be sold separately!
***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/Ne...! Use the code: MAY2017 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Fri, May 26th, 2017 @midnight PST.
BLOG HOP LINE UP 
Kim
 
Thank you for always being so sweet and kind! Have a great weekend!

 

 

 

 

 


 


 

 


 

24 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Kimberly WOW What a Beautiful, Sweet and Adorable card!! Love so Love your little scene.
    Your scooter is so fab...impeccable coloring job!! I was wondering how you achieved your look for the
    pavement....so YAY....I have that stamp...so thanks for your awesome recipe.....Your card is Spectacular! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how much the ribbon adds to this card which looks really easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW.........just GORGEOUS my friend!!!! Thank you for your GORGEOUS sneaky peeks this entire week!
    BIG HUG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the pink scooter and tulips, my favorite too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Lovin' the pink scooter! tfs Hugs, Christine
    shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and cute! Thanks for showing other sets to use, too.
    gailliz11atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so dang cute!!! I love the colors...gray and pink are so great together!!! :) TFS
    hugs,
    joni
    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I love love love this, so sweet, so pretty!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another adorable card!! Love all your pretty ribbon!! Happy Crafting, Scrapdiva29 - Erica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card and love the PINK scooter! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute scene. I like the colors and that you combined it with older sets.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the scene on this card. Great job.
    God bless,
    PeggyA

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh! What a gorgeous card!!! Love this adorable scooter! Thanks so much for the awesome inspiration this week! Hope you have a great weekend! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your cute card! Darling pink scooter! Love the coloring! The Scalloped Stitched Square Dies are awesome and make a very fun shaped card! Great release!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet card!! I love your sky background. Of course that scooter is just adorbs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet card!! I love your sky background. Of course that scooter is just adorbs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your gorgeous pink scooter, Kim! The whole background is just perfect for it- such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The scooter is my favorite. Love it! TFS,

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great idea to use the brick stamp to ground your scooter...too cute in pink! I love the tulips in the set also...they look sweet on the scooter. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the paver stamp with the darling scooter! I also love the flowers on the back of the scooter!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really adore the scooter stamp and die combination. You did a beautiful job of coloring on this card. Thank you for sharing your talents.
    60jensen78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your adorable card. The pink scooter is so cute and the background is great.
    gildamc@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh...the cuteness! I LOVE that pink scooter and your background is fabulous. This is such a fun, happy card!

    ReplyDelete