Thursday, July 6, 2017

MCT ~ Trending Now ~ Christmas In July

Today is Trending Now ~ Christmas in July over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team. I know you all have to be like WHAT?? Christmas already... trust me we all know its never too late to start your card making for this holiday because we all run around like crazy peeps doing 90 million things at the last minute.
I kept my card super duper simple by just using 2 stamp and die sets. The first one I simply adore, its the Christmas Doggy & More set. It seriously is totally ADORABLE little set, especially with this fun little sentiment. I heat embossed the sentiment and lightly colored the hat and dog really quick. I then die cut out 2 ornaments and some fun little details from the Fun Stitched  Ornaments & More set. Added some May Arts ribbon and called this done!
A super easy and cute little card for our dog lover family and friends. Seriously this card can be mass produced in minutes!
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI and stash
Ink ~ VersaMark and SU
Ribbon ~ May Arts
white embossing powder
 
Thanks for always being so sweet and king. Now head on over to Emma's blog to see what my other design team members have created for today!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! That dog is too cute with the ornaments as a backdrop. Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love the adorable puppy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWW What a Super Adorable Card. Your Little Pooch is so stinkin' cute....with Wearing the little Santa hat. Love how you created with the Ornaments....and your bow is so Pretty...you definitely came up with so many clever & creative ideas using Miss Emma's Goodies and it all came together for one Spectacular Christmas Card. Great Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, this is so darn cute!!! Something about that little pup with the big ornaments! I just love it! I hope you have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete