Thursday, October 26, 2017

MCT ~ Anything Goes

Happy Thursday! I hope you all are having a fabulous week so far!
Today over at My Creative Time with Emma and the designers, its Anything Goes Day! We just created anything our heart desires!
I thought I would use the new stamp/die set, A Sloth Holiday for my project today! I think this set is super adorable!
I die cut a rectangular die out from the MORE Stitched Rectangular Dies, taped off a section with tape and used some ink then splatted some water on it. My sentiment is from the same set, which I heat embossed. The green leaf like die cuts are from Already Missing You stamp set. I loved how my fellow DT sisters used some leafy things behind their creations during the release and thought I would do the same but change it up a tad. OF course I added some ribbon and called my card complete. Something totally simple with a punch of color and a little fun with the ribbon choice!
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI
Ink ~ VersaFine, VersaMark and TH
Ribbon ~ PTI
Copic markers
Signo Pen
Head on over to Emma's blog to see what the other designers have created for you today!

4 comments:

  1. What a daring card! Love the blue background to help the Sloth to really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kim What a Super Adorable Card. Love your background and the outstanding coloring job you did!! Your sloth is so cute and your limb looks so real and I'm right there with ya lovin' the look with the greens. Your ribbon was the perfecto touch!! Your card is Spectacular!! You so did a Super Slothsome creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring on this adorable birthday card! Love the pretty ribbon.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete