Thursday, July 22, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #33

Yes! Another  page done for my son's scrapbook Thanks to
http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/ ~ they have a challenge this week in which you have to base a card or layout using the sketch provided. You may alter in it or flip it anyway in which it works for you. They have an amazing design team over there, a must check it out spot! I chose to do a small trip we took with my sister to Long Beach Island in New Jersey. My son was obsessed with the planes flying over our heads ALL day long. "The Plane, The Plane"! My sister will hate that I put her picture in there because it isn't the best side of her...hehehe! Hope you enjoy and go over and check them out over there.
Thanks for visiting and I love comments!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice layout! Great photos too! I love the close-up photo with your sister in it. Thanks for playing along with us at PKS! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm no scrapbooker, but I know a great LO when I see one, and I surely do see one here!! LOVE all the elements Kim. Truly scrummy!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete