Friday, August 27, 2010

Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge #81 "Princess"

This week Emma over at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ would like us to use The Tinkerbell Cartridge. Well since I do not have that one I used the 2 closest ones to a princess that I do have ; Once Upon A Princess  and Storybook. This was a challenge for me, since I only have a boy, but I love challenges! I made this for one of my son's friends in his class who has a Birthday approaching soon. I made her a little purse and a magical wand. Since her name begins with the letter "A" I put in on it. I will put a gift card in and stuffed it with tissue paper. I hope this is Princess enough but I am hoping with her magical wand she can get rid of her food allergies!

10 comments:

  1. OOOOOHHHHH TOO perfect! Why didnt I think of this?!? lol This is really great. My girls would love this. IDEAS IDEAS
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!I love your magical wand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making a wand was a very original idea. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very CUTE!! Great Idea!! Love the little bag!!

    Tori xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thoe whole thing is so adorable! just love it!
    liz:o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I would've NEVER thought of something like this!!! I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! GREAT job my friend!
    Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete