Thursday, January 26, 2012

Very Simple Birthday Card

I just wanted to share with you a simple birthday card I made using My Creative Time stamps and dies. I LOVE how easy and quick I can put a card together using Emma's products. I am TOTALLY addicted to her Teeny Tag Greetings and dies, they seriously are a must have!

I hope you enjoy!

Materials:

My Creative Time ~ Whimsical Calendar Days Stamp Set
                                      XL Label Die
                                      Teeny Tag Greetings & Teeny Tag Dies

Papers ~ Paper Trey Ink and Stampin Up
Paper Trey Ink ~ banner borders die, ribbon, buttons and jute twine.


7 comments:

  1. kim this is just BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad that you're crafting again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another beautiful card Kim! The monochromatic purple looks wonderful! Nice layout! Everything works so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this and I was looking at it and thinking that this is what the calendar actually looks like this month. What a perfect time to use it! The purples are definitely so beautiful and feminine! Love it!!! hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Sweet! Great purple!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is GORGEOUS, Kim! I just love the cream and purple color scheme! Layering the XL Label Die was genius - love the polka dots peeking through! And your button on the scallops... so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim:) OMG! LOVE the color and great way to display the calendar!! I love the tad too:) Just gorgeous!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. I commented on this card already via FB but I have to say again that I love it. It's so elegant and I love the color purple! Thanks for sharing.

    Angel

    ReplyDelete