Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I just wanted to wish ALL of you a Happy Mother's Day! It doesn't matter if you are a MOM to a 2 legged, four legged or something that has fins ~ you are still a Mom! I hope it is filled with lots of LOVE, HUGS and KISSES!

For my card I decided to something very quick! I made my siding with 1/2 inch strips of paper (layered on top of each other)~ inked just a tad. I used a window die my friend Janice told me about months ago (Thank You Janice) and popped it up. Aren't these flowers just the CUTEST! They are the Flower Petal Dies that Emma over at My Creative Time had in her last release! LOVE that signature stitching! My little sign on the top is MCT Stitched Oval Die with the sentiment from Mom You Rock Stamp Set!
Well that is it for this project ~ no long post ~ I hope your day is a GREAT and Happy one!
Oh If you are looking for the Emma's Surprise Birthday Hop click here.

13 comments:

  1. I love the way you did your siding! I usually score mine. That looks great! The window frame with the flowers looks so pretty! Happy Mother's Day to you too!
    Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! The 'siding' looks real! The flowers are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I have never seen siding like that on a card and I like it!

    Happy Mother's Day,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Hope you are having a great day and Happy Mothers Day to you. Love how you did the siding the little bit of distressing worked great. The flowers are also amazing and the oval die that has the matching stitching to the flowers looks amazing on your card. Again I am amazed at your ideas. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is just gorgeous, Kim! I LOVE your siding and the adorable window die! The whole thing is just precious!!! Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this doesn't look simple to me... it's so adorable. I so love popping by, you are so creative. Where did you get the window frame??? It is just too cute. You just said a your friend Janice told you about it... super cute, would love to get the die. Hope you are all feeling better.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowza!! kim, this is simply beautiful! I love "flower window box"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE This card. You have to let me know where you got that window die, your card just looks amazing. Happy Mother's Day, I hope you had a wonderful Day. Have a Great Week my friend.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. KIMMIE!! Why didn't you tell me about this!!! I LOOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. KIM, this card ROCKS!!!! That siding is SO awesome. And the whole window scene is just PERFECT! I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I LOVE your window box!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim would you share where you got the window die??? would love to get one... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! STUNNING card Kim!! LOVE it
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete