Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Creative Time 3-D Wednesday

Welcome to another My Creative Time 3~D Wednesday! Today Emma and the design team will be sharing with you our projects. We were asked to use the colors Kraft, Purple, Teal & White! Sounds fun right! Emma's products are so fun to use for all sorts of projects!

So for my project I decided NOT to use any machines to create my project! All you have to do is fold paper! I have to say I LOVE making this box! I will list ALL materials below. I decided to heat emboss the entire box top before I started folding it. I must admit I FORGOT to take pictures of the boxes side and it opened! Sorry about that. I used my XL label die for my tag, added a little purple flower (love these flowers too) ~ tied  a ribbon and done!!! I think it actually turned out CUTE!

 
Sorry this is late but at least I got to take a picture this morning!
 
 


Materials Used:

My Creative Time ~ "Bloom Where You Are Planted" ~ sentiment and background stamp
My Creative Time ~ "XL Label Die" ~ die for tag
My Creative Time ~ "XL Label Borders" ~ border for XL die
My Creative Time ~ "Flower Petal Dies"  ~ flowers
Paper ~ Paper Trey Ink and Bazzill
Ribbon ~ Paper Trey Ink
Twine ~ Twinery
Zing Embossing power
Ink ~ Tim Holtz, Stampin Up and Versa Mark
Eyelet & Brad

18 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kim!! Love this color combo and your awesome project!!! TFS my sweet friend and hope you have a GREAT hump day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the background came out. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I LOVE this box! The paper you created is so striking with the teal flowers on white! And your tag is just adorable! Perfect way to tie together this tricky combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun box. I love the paper and colors, fantastic. Good for you, not using a machine, going old school!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO pretty. I wish I could see the sides too but the top is gorgeous. I love the flowers that you stamped on the box top. The ribbon is so perfect on there and the tag with the flower is WAY too perfect too! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Pretty. Love the colors, looks like your giving me a gift from my favorite store Tiffany's, LOL. Enjoy your day my friend.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute box Kim!! Love the pretty flower on the tag!! Great job as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. kim, I think you're going to have to do a tutorial on the box! lol! love the little flowers that you decorated it with! and the tag with the flower is the perfect touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim!

    Like I said on FB, your box is so pretty! I love that you make it without a cutting machine. I love that you made the flower paper too!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on the 3D challenge...I love your box! The tag is perfect for the sentiment and beautiful flower!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kim,WOW great job with your paper you created and the BEAUTIFUL tag!SUPER looking project my sweet friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim this box is so awesome.. love the colors, and love you made it without any machines.. You are such an inspiration.. thanks for sharing your amazing talent.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. What you don't think it looks cute?? OMG! it's gorgeous with those colors and the touch of purple with the flower is perfect! When I first say it I went "WOW". If you don't like it you can always send it to me :) hee hee...
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that oh so pretty box and beautiful tag Kim. It's as pretty as a picture. Love that PTI paper!!
    The matching ribbon is the loveliest of finishing touches. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Those colors are just so light and airy, I love that pretty shade of teal (the ribbon is beautiful) And, your tag adds such a sweet pop of color, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty box Kim....and made without a die cutting machine!!Gorgeous.Love the colours and of course the tag and flower.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete