Thursday, March 13, 2014

New Blog ~ New Name


Good afternoon bloggy friends! This is Kim and no you are not lost! I have been waiting for this for a little while and now today is the day! Miss Veronica, from VK Design Company, has done wonders with my blog! I LOVE it! It is so me!! From the colors, to the simplicity and my love for circles! Most people who know me, knows that is who I am just a plain & simple girl. Okay girl is stretching it but hey it's my post! LOL I will miss my other blog for a few reason, the name, which was created because the love I have for my son who I love and adore. Then for the person who originally created my blog, my sister in law. She is the person who started this obsession of mine.

If you are even contemplating having your blog made over, Veronica is the seriously the BEST! She will guide you along in the process, listen to what you want and be the most AMAZING person to deal with! I LOVE it Veronica! THANK YOU!
Remember VK Design Company is amazing!!

Now don't forget to feel free to grab my button, which by the way I have moved the buttons I had on my other blog and put them somewhere special. Once I figure out how to add more I will do so.

Don't forget tomorrow at 11 EST and 8 PST the My Creative Time Itty Bitty Blog Hop will be happening! You are going to want these ADORABLE little dies!




Also My Creative Time still has the Designer Challenge ~ Monochromatic going one. Click here for all the details.


Thanks for stopping by see you all back here tomorrow!


12 comments:

  1. Great blog Kim!!! I love the name change too! I wanted to change the name of mine but was afraid I would lose all content or if someone followed me it would mess that up so I opted for a domain name and redirect. Looks fabulous my friend!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog Kim!!!! V does an awesome job and yours is just another example. LOVE IT!!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your new blog look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new blog Kim!! It's fabulous!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Doesn't a change like this just you happy? I have so enjoyed my new look and it seems to motivate me to blog more often (don't know how long that will last)! I love your new look and new name - congrats my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Veronica did such an awesome job!!! I just love your new look, Kim! Already grabbed your button and put it on my blog - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim,i LOVE your new Blog!!! WOW!!! Veronica has done an amazing job!!!!!!
    Have a great weekend my sweet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful new blog Kim, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!! LOVE the new look!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim your blog looks amazing! Love your makeover! It is so cool and trendy. Have a great weekend my friend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's Fabulous!!! Love the name change Kim, just perfect!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete