Wednesday, November 5, 2014

MCT ~ What a Treat Wednesday

Hello crafty friends! Today is What a Treat Wednesday over at My Creative Time. This is when Emma and the design team create something that has to do with treats!
So I bought these chocolate cover pretzels (3 came in the actual package) and thought these were perfect for Fall and my men! So I re~wrapped them, 2 for the big man and 1 for my little man. I thought these would be a nice surprise in their lunches! I personally wanted to eat them and I am not even a chocolate person but dang these looked so yummy for some reason???
Anyway I pulled out the Stitched Round Tab, Arrow & Tag Dies and thought it was the PERFECT sized tag. I then stamped the sentiment from the Seasonal Greetings set along with a few little leaves. I mean who doesn't LOVE all the Fall colors out there even though they are fading fast around here. The little squiggly design is from the Fright Night stamp set. Something very simple but I hope it makes their day! I didn't want to spend too much time on this because we all know they just want the treat itself! LOL!
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI
Ink ~ Archival, VersaMark and Stampin Up
Ribbon & Hemp ~ PTI
That is it for me today, I will be back tomorrow too! If you happen to stumble onto my blog,  make sure you head on over to Emma's blog, click here, and check out all the fun treats!

9 comments:

  1. What a super fun and cool idea gosh you really did a great job coming up with this clever idea and yeppers sure would be a great surprise in the 'ol lunch box what a sweetie of a Wifey and Mommy!! Love how you used Miss Emma's Goodies. YOU totally Rock and loved your little story it gave me the warm fuzzies because it took me back to when my kiddos were little with the lunch boxes and I'd give them treats and notes. YOU are SO COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy treat! Love your pretty tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hand them over!!! Hehe...these are awesome Kimberly! I love making pretzel treats and your decorated them perfectly! THe tag is super cute and love the fall colors and pretty ribbon!
    Hope you had a great Halloween and November is starting off good for you...how can it be November already? Yikes! I am certainly not ready for the upcoming holidays...they are sneaking up way to fast!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. What yummy treats you've got there! Your tags are just so pretty! Fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty tags on some yummy treats...I bet they loved them. I love the fall colors on your tag...all of the leaves here are gone already. We can make our own with the stamps and dies and enjoy them longer. Beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the treats,Kim!! These Tags are SO beautiful...great color choice!! Hmmm...now i'de like to eat one of those!! hehe
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUMMMMM!!!!! Hope one of these is coming to me...LOL!
    AWESOME job my friend! Totally LOVE this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful tags. I love the great fall colors on the tags and those beautiful ribbons. Looks like some pretty yummy treats there. I'm sure the men in your life enjoyed these goodies.

    ReplyDelete