Wednesday, February 4, 2015

MCT ~ What a Treat Wednesday

 Today is What a Treat Wednesday over at My Creative Time with Emma and the ladies!
For today's project I thought I would pull out one of my favorite dies, the Stitched Lollipop Holder. Did you know the Original Gourmet lollipop fits PERFECTLY in this die? I know many of  the My Creative Time designers have used them but wanted to make you knew this too! The best part these lollipops aren't just delicious but with Emma's products you can dress them up for any occasion or holiday. With Valentines' Day just around the corner, I thought this would be a fun treat to give to a certain special someone.
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI
Ink ~ VersaFine and VersaMark
clear embossing powder
vinyl
twine
glossy accents
Copic markers
Signo pen

Make sure you don't miss out on any of the My Creative Time design teams projects! I am sure they have some amazing ideas!


14 comments:

  1. Your Valentine Treat box is Beautiful WOW I love the Red & White for Valentines Day....it's definitely Old School and sure brings back the memories that go with it too.....I am in awe of what you created I kept looking and looking at it taking it all in gosh you sure did one outstanding super creative job using all of Miss Emma's goodies.....WOW girl you even found the perfect treat for it too. YOU totally ROCKed today's challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea. I love the way you positioned the hearts on the lollipop holder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beary cute! Love it! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you did the Heart 2 Heart die in both red and white so it shows up on both hearts. The little white teddy is adorable. I will have to look for the suckers...I don't think our local grocery has much other than the Tootsie-Roll Pops and little Dum-Dums. I will have to look at the bigger stores. I like how the twine decorates the holder perfectly. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay girl, your are something else. I LOVE this! The little bear sitting on the adorable little hearts is so stinken cute! The sentiment placement is perfect!! I also think the twine choice was PERFECT!!! Fabulous treat and adorably decorated my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute my dear friend and I LOVE the cute cute bear with the splash of red with the heart and the sweet sentiment. Fantastic V-Day ideas:) TFS and have a fantasticl weekend!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now, you've taken Emma's great lollipop holder, which is a staple of course, but what you DID with it, is what makes it so special!!
    Those hearts placed so cleverly and the little Teddy Bear so cute. The baker's twine and the die cut words. Just brilliant that's all! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome treat holder for that lollipop. Happy early Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kim, this is soon adorable and I LOVE the teddy bear with the heart. A sweet and adorable treat any kiddo would love to get. Have a great evening my friend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Kim!!!! Super fun treat idea!
    AWESOME job

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my....this is just amazing,Kim!! WOW!! Love the hearts and the small "Love" heart in white and red!! The bear is so cute and the black glossy xoxo looks awesome!!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those double hearts this is such a sweet project, love it, beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete