Tuesday, March 10, 2015

MCT ~ Tag it Tuesday


Good morning! Today is Tag It Tuesday over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team! I thought I would share a pretty simple tag I made using the Tag Die and Tag Die Layers. I just adore these tags because they fit perfectly with a gift bag and can be dressed up for any occasion. I chose to make it a birthday themed tag. I decided not to actually layer the tag but to off set it, not sure why?? I like this look though. The little chickie is from the To a Cute Chickie stamp/die set. I LOVE the fact that we can either color it or just stamp it on patterned paper or just plain paper. I will list all the products used to make this tag below. 

Materials Used:
Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies
Paper ~ PTI, MME and vellum
Ink ~ Hero Arts
Ribbon ~ SU
Copic markers
hemp
Crystal clusters

Head on over to Emma's blog and see what the design team has created with their tags!

Don't forget next week starts the My Creative Time 41st Release! It's totally TWEET!!!




11 comments:

  1. What a cute Tag,Kim!!! I love that you off set it and how you layerd the coulds with the vellum!! AWESOME!!!
    HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW your tag is adorable and so TWEET!! You really did an outstanding creative job using Miss Emma's goodies.
    Love the colors and your ribbon. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kim, I LOVE the pop of red check! your whole tag is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute tag! I like the offset and the layered clouds for the sentiments. Your chickie is adorable and the tag so pretty with the yellow ribbon. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the little chickie, and love the stamped clouds! And the offset tag design is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaw, such a sweet tag Kim! I love the little chickie and the scene to cute! I love how you stamped on the clouds! Looks fabulous!!!
    Hope you are having some nice weather! We finally are in the 40's! Ha, feels like a heat wave, lol! Have a great day Kim!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete