Thursday, November 19, 2015

MCT 49th Edition Sneak Peek Day 4

Today is the final day of the 49th Edition Release over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team! Hasn't this week been making your creative mojo just "pop"?? Today is no exception. Today we will be featuring the new set, Popcorn Background (which comes with coordinating popcorn dies) and the Stitched Pop-up Pieces Dies, this die set has 2 different sizes as well. Oh my these are so fun to work with!
I wanted to keep my card fairly simply.  My popcorn bag is from the bag die from Chalkboard Birthday. Then I heat embossed my background stamp and die cut all the pop corn out and added a little yellow around the edges, since I am not one for tons of butter. Added a little ribbon and my sentiment. Simple right?
Now for the inside of my card, I kept it pretty simple as well. I did cut with the Stitched Pop-Up Piece Dies and then used the Popcorn Background stamp. Adhered the hearts to the pop up part, I am sure Emma will have a video showing how amazing these dies "reely"are. The die for my sentiment is from the new set, Date Night.

Material's Used:
Paper ~ PTI, MME and stash
Ink ~ VersaFine, VersaMark and Hero Arts
Ribbon ~ PTI
Copic Markers
***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)


Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!



25 comments:

  1. OMG LOVE the card!!!!
    Glenda
    slatsinhi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute, Kim! Love the ribbon on your popcorn bucket! The outside is cute enough, and then you find the adorable layout in the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pop ups are fabulous! What a cute, cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! Love your super cute card!!! I love the hearts on he inside and loving this whole release! You did an amazing job! TFS! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sweet, it will make a great valentine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very sweet, it will make a great valentine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute, love this new die it's going to be a lot of fun. Great Job this whole week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very very cute. Love it. Plweir1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So darn adorable ... your hearts are awesome .... this is just really fab!!

    mymousedreams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emma wasn't kidding when she said we'd be awe-struck by today's release! I sure am! What a phenomenally innovative, brilliant pair of dies...and oh, the possibilities! Your showcase here with the popcorn and inside pop-up hearts has me sold! In love!
    Hugs~c (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fun card. Love all the hearts. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card, it came out so darling! I can see all the thought of how you would put Miss Emma's products together to create a beauty! I love, love the the new pop up dies and in fact all the dies in these sneak peaks! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg what an awesome card!! Brilliant!
    Hugs,
    Jess
    craftingwithjess at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute with the popcorn bag and the hearts on the inside.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! What an amazing pop-up card!!!! Love the handle on the popcorn too. It looks awesome! Such a wonderful card.

    booismine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your wonderful card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker{at}{Gmail}{dot}{com}

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG Girl you sure did come up with a Funtabulous card!! I am loving your popcorn bag idea that's amazing...and you sure came up with tons of clever & creative ideas using all of Miss Emma's goodies & the inside of your card is awesome.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super adorable caard! I love how you used the bag die from Chalkboard Birthday! Great idea!

    keyshasain@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. So yummy!!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness, this card really does make my heart POP! I love everything about this fun, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome job on your card! Lots of dimension and great idea for the popcorn bag. Your inside is so sweet with the hearts, more popcorn and film strip sentiment! Love it.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute card. Your detail (bag handle) is really neat and inside the card is awesome. I love your design and all the colors you used.
    delgador@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. How cute! You are just too fun my friend! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete