Wednesday, February 10, 2016

MCT ~ What a Treat Wednesday

Good morning! Today is What a Teat Wednesday over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team.
I wanted to play on words this time around...something so fun to do!
I couldn't resist using some of the newer sets Emma released the past couple of months. My tag is from the You Touched My Heart set and my little hearts are from Carved Heart set. The sentiments are from the sets, You're A Hit Valentine and Fall Friends, plus the little critter is from this set too. The Chocolate Greetings set has this sweet little die that my one sentiment fits on.
Something super simple to throw together!
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI and MME
Twine
Ink ~ VersaFine and VersaMark
Copic markers
clear pillow box


Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!

7 comments:

  1. What a Super cute treat & tag idea!! I have to admit I did LOL when I saw it as the squirrel with the nuts makes for a fun treat for sure....your tag turned out so awesome....definitely you did a great creative job with all of Miss Emma's goodies and your coloring job is fab. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is adorable and perfect for the cute sentiment! Sweet job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little guy is seriously adorable! What a sweet little tag. I am so, so very behind on my bloggy visits, so I'm off to see what you have been up to my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little tag is so darn cute, Kim! Great idea to pull out the Fall Friends at this time of year! I need to do that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaw, this is such a great idea Kim! The heart tag is so awesome and love the sweet little critter! Hope your having a great day~
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure do like nuts and this treat sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete