Monday, August 29, 2016

MCT ~ Manly Monday

Good morning! I sure hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Today is Manly Monday over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team. This is when we make "manly" cards.
For my project today I used the Greatest Handyman stamp/die set. This set screams manly and I simply adore this set.
Since I wanted to keep this card rather simple. I simple colored my hammer with Copic markers and die cut it out. To get my nails to be filled in, I wanted them solid, I simply stamped the nails with VersaMark ink, then used the VersaMark pen to fill them in, then heat embossed in silver. Fun little trick. The Stitched Squares Inside & Out made the base and layers for the card. I simply added some twine and called it a day!
Super sweet little manly card right?
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI and MFT
Ink ~ VersaMark, VersaFine, VersaMark pen and MFT
twine
Copics
clear and silver embossing powder

Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!


3 comments:

  1. Love this card, Kim! Great colors! It's very calming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Kim! Fun design~I love how the nails turned out..will have to remember that!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable fast card and so manly too! You nailed it! :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete