Thursday, December 8, 2016

MCT ~ Trending Now: Let It Snow


Good morning! Today over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team we have a segment called, Trending Now. This time around we are creating Let It Snow projects!
I tried to combine a snow scene and Christmas together.
I used the largest rectangle die from Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More for my scene. I heat embossed my sentiment, in white, which can be found in the Seasonal Greetings stamp set. I dug thru my scraps so I can use the More Stitched Edges Dies to help create my background. I simply placed the shape where I wanted my sky and snow to begin and inked away. I then die cut my trees with white paper, using the Seasonal Greetings set, and inked them. I love that you don't have to used a solid piece of paper to create with, inking and blending on white paper can be fun too!
Super simple snow scene/ Christmas card you can easily mass produce!
Materials Used:
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More
Seasonal Greetings
More Stitched Edges Dies
Paper ~ PTI
Ink~ VersaMark, SU and Tin Holtz
sequins
twine ~ PTI


Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!

6 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Kimberly What a Gorgeous Card. Your scene is so beautiful and serene. Your background turned out so perfect..your vision came together for one Spectacular look!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job....sharing more creative ideas using Miss Emma's goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice inking job on your card! I like the way the sentiment turned out with the inking over it. Inking is so fun.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete