Thursday, April 27, 2017

MCT ~ Anything Goes

Good morning! Today is Anything Goes over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team! Today we get to create anything our hearts desire!
For my project I couldn't help but use the Thank You Mom set from the last release. I think this set is super fabulous and you can easily create or mass produce with this set. I thought I would make a real simple and fast card you could quickly whip together to send a friend a note!
My sentiment, which is from the Thank You Mom set was stamped on one of the Sentiment Label Dies. I adhere my flowers on one of the rectangles from the MORE Stitched Rectangular Dies then simple placed one behind slightly askew. The edge at the bottom of my card is from the Pretty Edge Dies and filled with some red hearts just to add a little detail. Added some twine and done! Super simple!
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI
Ink ~ VersaFine and VersaMark
twine
clear embossing powder Signo Pen
 
Be sure to stop over at Emma's blog to see what the rest of the design team has created for today!
 

5 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Kimberly What a Gorgeous...GORGEOUS card!! I'm in awe over all that you did....so much to take in....the colors are so beautiful....makes for a Stunning look. Also love all how you did your hearts & tulips...the total look is Breathtaking....it had to take you forever to do this...but the look is Spectacular. Lucky person who receives your card...it'll sit on an end table forever....Oh it's a most special and Amazing gift....You so outdid yourself definitely a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is s sweet and cheerful, Kim! I love the border with the three red hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a simple yet intricate card with all the layers! Absolutely beautiful and stunning! Love the colors you chose and the sweet little details of the read hearts in the border and the darling tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always like the look when items are placed askew...besides then you don't need to be stressed when the layers are not perfectly even. Beautiful card and the heart border is so pretty!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete