Wednesday, October 4, 2017

MCT ~ 3D Wednesday

Good morning! Today over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team we are sharing 3D projects, anything but a card.
I thought I would show you how you can make a cute but yet quick 3D project!
I used the Long Treat Box, the window die from this set but turned into a tag instead. The skeleton is from the Frightful Greetings Kit. He truly is my favorite stamp! The sentiment is from the Spooky and Creepy Night stamp set.
See, a totally quick little project that can be massed produced for class parties or those little goblins in your life.
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI and DCWV
Ink ~ VersaMark and VersaFine
twine
white and clear embossing powder
 
Head on over to Emma's blog to see what the other designers have created for you all!

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! I'm loving it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG What a Wicked Awesome Treat Box~~~~ Love the multitude of Clever and Creative ideas you came up with using Miss Emma's goodies...Your Treat Box ideas is Spooktacular. You did one Wicked Awesome Job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable treat! I like how you tucked him behind the label! Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete