Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fun Fall/ Halloween Blog Hop

Hello Fellow Crafters! I was asked to participate in my 1st Blog Hop. Since I am fairly new to the scrapbooking,card making and blog world, I was so surprised and overly excited! I am truly honored that Stephanie over at http://www.alwayscrafting.com/ has asked me! I obviously accepted. The hop will start October 3rd. She will be offering some wonderful prizes from http://www.scrapadabadoo.com/. Thanks to the owners Carol and Barrie, these wonderful ladies, have donated the Tim Holtz On The Edge Die. It is even signed by Tim Holtz himself! They also donated a second prize the Kaiser Craft Paper Pack called Jade Garden. So please go check out their awesome store. So many goodies! So please head on over to Stephanie's blog and check out all the details. There will be a total of 11 ladies doing this hop! They are all sooo talented. I myself will also have some blog candy to giveaway ~ but you will have to come back on October 3rd to find out.


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited can't wait to see what you come up with!! I posted this on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete