Saturday, September 25, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge ~ 98

This week Emma over at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ has another Throwback Thursday Challenge! Well this one is totally fun! See we are not permitted to use ANY, yes I said ANY machines! I LOVE it! Yes, it was a challenge for me because like I always say, I am new to this world of paper crafts. Everything is new to me so I have no idea how not to use the wonderful inventions. So with our host answering my questions, Thank You Emma, I starred at my machine, my cuttle bug and my even punches, and said to them all "Not this week girls, SORRY!" Yes, I used NO punches either! Ugh! I guess I really went old school. I picked up those things called scissors, my ruler and cut myself stiff! I did use a paper cutter but from what I understand is they have been around forever. You wonderful stamping crafters out there who patiently cut out those stamped images by hand, my hat is off to you! I truly had fun with this because it makes you appreciate what you have and show you don't need to have everything that is out there! Okay my SIL is reading this totally disagreeing with me! Lol.

8 comments:

  1. TOOO CUTE! I love the eyes on the boo! And that ghost is just perfect there.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIM!! this card is PERFECT!!!!! WOW, I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!! Great job w/the challenge my friend!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is AWESOME!! You did such a great job!!

    I'm now a follower and can't wait to see what else you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE it!! All your halloween cards are awesome!! Great Job!!

    Tori xx

    ps:Thanks for your lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOO! Love it! O love the googlie eyes on the boo! I use them alot, but never on a word. The bat looks like eyebrows. How clever! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim,

    This card alone is super impressive!!! :) It is adorable and I love the colors, the angle of the Boo, the ghosts peeking out...! It is soooo incredibly hard to imagine that you didn't use any tools in making it! ;)

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete