Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday's ~ TAKE SHAPE Challenge

I wanted to remind everybody that Whimsical Wednesday's has another challenge up this week ~ TAKE SHAPE! How fun does that sound. Please head on over and check out the details here. The Design Team did an unbelievable job...AGAIN! They are so inspiring! Sorry so short and sweet but I am EXHAUSTED! My poor son and I have been up for 2 nights from his coughing! His allergies are on overload! I really hate allergy season...UGH! I promise to catch up with my commenting soon...hopefully tonight!

6 comments:

  1. I'm working on my shaped card and I'm almost done...it's turning out so darn cute! Hope your son finds some relief soon. My baby boy (lol, he's 23!) is suffering SO bad this year. Went to the allergist yesterday and is feeling a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your little one! I HATE having sick kids - especially when it means you have to be up all night with them :( Sending feel better soon vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing. I feel your pain. My little one has been up with a super yucky fever the past two nights. I sure hope your little one and you can get some GOOD rest tonight. Take care. Hugs-Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! Allergies seem to be horrible everywhere this year! I hope your little guy feels better soon and you can both get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kim, I am sorry your little guy is suffering. My Zach has been coughing for 2 days also. I love the sunshine but I'm thinking one day of rain to knock the pollen down would sure help the little ones! Be well. Love, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim you are always so so sweet. Thank you so much for your friendship and support. It mean more than you know. I can't believe that you went around replacing the deleted comments, how sweet. I am off to do the same.

    I hope my little Ryan is feeling better. Notice how I said my little Ryan and I never even met him..lol;)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete