Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to say to ALL of you out there today in blog land ~ Happy Thanksgiving!! I know we all have so many wonderful things to be thankful for and today is about family! I will be spending my day with part of my family! So I am grateful for that! I am also grateful to have you! I don't say this often enough but your comments and constant support is something I will always treasure! I have met so many wonderful people from blog land and I now can call them friends! You all are friends to me!! So Thank You for always brightening my day!!



 
Materials Used:
My Creative Time ~ "Piles Of Smiles" ~ Turkey and sentiments
My Creative Time ~ "XL Label Die" ~ die
My Creative Time ~ "Curly Label Die" ~ die
My Creative Time ~ sneaks ~ ????
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ burlap and hemp
Paper ~ Paper Trey Ink
Button ~ Paper Trey Ink
Cuttlebug Embossing folder
 
So get back to your families and enjoy your day with them! Don't forget to come back tonight at midnight PST ~ Emma from My Creative Time and the design team has some wonderful creations in store for you all!!
 

12 comments:

  1. Super cute turkey!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving my sweet friend! I hope your day is filled with lots and family and YUMMY food!!!
    This is such an adorable card! LOVE the CUTE turkey and all the GREAT embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...love the burlap...so rustic! Happy Thanksgiving! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, this is absolutely adorable! I love all of the hemp and burlap, and your turkey is colored to perfection! I hope you have a FABULOUS Thanksgiving with your family!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim,Your card is sooo CUTE!Happy Thanksgiving my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AND a Happy Thanksgiving to you Kim, I so agree, I to have met many people in blogger land that I feel are my friends AND so enjoy up it when they leave comments on my blog, it truly brightens up my day.. I love your adorable turkey card, I had plans on making name tags for each person, but never got them done.. Off to make the devised eggs.(well as soon as I visit just a few more friends in blogger land) Hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card my friend, love all the Texture and all the ribbon tying you did it so pretty. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...I haven't seen this cute little turkey before! He's adorable and I love the burlap and twine...too cute!

    Let me just tell you how much I LOVE your visits to my blog and the wonderful, kind comments you always leave. You just make my day with your sweet words. Whether I am reading your comments on my blog or reading your post here - I always end up with a smile on my face - and I thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sweet card. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! he is just adorable and I love the use of burlap and all the stitching and OMG! you sure know how to highlight Emma's stamps and dies! Another fabulous card my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving! Mine was wonderful! Scott came home from college and my Sister-in-law came for a visit as well. Time just flew by. I missed out on Emma's great sale, and I really wanted to buy some things. Hopefully she will have a nice sale again. Cute Turkey card! What a nice post! You brighten my days all the time!! :) Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!!!! That turkey is C -UTE!!!!!! Love the burlap against the bright red background and your twine looks devine!!!!!!!!!
    This card is fabulous!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete