Wednesday, August 7, 2013

MCT ~ "Favorite Stamp Of The Month

 
We are so happy to bring back My Favorite Stamp of the Month! This month we are featuring two of our faves: Paper Princess and Polka Dot Surprise. Today you will not ONLY see inspiration for both of these sets, but they are also on sale for ONE week only, beginning today, August 7 through midnight PDT SUNDAY, August 11. You can pick up these FUN stamps here: http://shop.my-creative-time.com/
So for today's card I really wanted to challenge myself and make something in 30 minutes or less. That normally does not happen for me because choosing paper can be like a never ending process. Let's not forget picking the ribbon which adds another hour or so! Sad right? So my card today is very simple and easy to throw together!
I LOVE both of these stamp sets that Emma has on sale.
 
 
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI & Simple Stories
Ribbon ~PTI
Ink ~ Archival
Clear embossing powder
 
Make sure you take advantage of these two sets being on sale!!! Click here.
 
Thanks for stopping and have a great day!
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. I love this card,Kim! Love the numbers...so colorful!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful my friend! LOVE the different color number dies and the sentiment is a perfect match!!!! Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card it'so cool. Gosh how clever are you to come up with this fantabulous idea of the scattered numbers. it's so cool how you used the polka dot paper. I am so excited because I just ordered the stitched 4 x 6 Journal die w/numbers so thanks for this awesome idea I can use it too for one of my LO's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you did in under 30 minutes is just AWESOME! So fun and colorful! Love the polka dot numbers against the black and kraft! and that ribbon is just perfect! I have that! I need to use it once I get a Facetime bow tying lesson from my crafty friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fantastic! I love the polka dots and fun colors :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Kim! The polka dot numbers you cut are very clever! Excellent job sweetie! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was your card 30 minutes or less??? Sorry for your problem choosing papers and well everything...But glad to know I am not the only one :D You made great choices for this card. Colorful dot papers for the numbers is perfect and I always love the saddle stitched ribbons. Beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card Kim! The stitching looks great and I love the polka dot numbers:)fun papers and ribbon!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I love the different polka dots paper for the number which goes great along the black background and the pop of the pink ribbon!! SUper fun card with a perfect sentiment!! Thank you for stopping by today my dear friend:) Have a great evening.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this sweet card! Don't be surprised if you see this on my blog sometime because I'm totally gonna "borrow" this one...lol!

    It really is too bad that we aren't neighbors because I have the same problem choosing papers and embellishments. Maybe we could help each other out? Nah, it would probably take us twice as long cause we would be on the look out for that stinkin' cleaning fairy who is always MIA! Fabulous card my sweet, sweet friend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute. I just love the fun way you created this card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is FANTASTIC and sooo FUN Kim, AWESOME job with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun birthday card and oh,so true!!! Age is just a number, 'cause I know I don't feel my age hehe!!!
    Love the polka dot numbers :)

    ReplyDelete