Tuesday, March 11, 2014

MCT ~ Tag It Tuesday

Good morning! I hope you all are having a wonderful start to your week. I know I am because the birds are chirping , the sun is shining and there are some glimpses of spring! But then again tomorrow and the rest of the week is not going to be so nice here. UGH!

So today Emma and the My Creative Time design team will be bringing you some tags. I LOVE to make tags. They can brighten any package or someone's day.

Today I wanted to make something very simple and use one of my favorite colors~ GREEN! Okay I LOVE just about every color but I love to mix shades of green for some reason. Plus Emma's last released was jammed packed with some awesome new stamps and die! I will list all my materials below!


I had to take this picture inside because the wind up on our hill was so fierce and I just couldn't go chasing through the wet yard, again! LOL!





Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI
Ink ~ Stampin Up
PTI felt
hemp
Ribbon from J's

Thanks for stopping by and always being so kind! Now go out and enjoy the weather ~ hopefully it's nice where you live!




15 comments:

  1. OMG I love your tag wow you sure used allot of Miss Emma's goodies to create it wow....I love all your clever and creative ideas and love too how you used different shades of green just a beautiful and gorgeous tag. You are super clever, creative and talented. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your AWESOME tag Kim!!!
    The green with the kraft is so pretty and all the mct goodies look FAB!!!
    AWESOME job my friend!!!!!!!
    Hope you have a GREAT Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous with a capitol "G"!!! Love!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you didn't sacrifice your tag to the wet yard - it's too darn cute!!! Love the colors you used and how you used the bracket dies! Adorable layout, and your bow is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my friend,
    What a fabulous tag! The shamrocks are adorable and I love the stitched bracket die to add a fun look! The sentiment on the little tag is fabulous! GORGEOUS bow~LOVE it!!!

    We had a really nice day yesterday to for a change. We actually got to about 48 degrees. I seriously was ready to dig out my capri's and flip flops, lol! It sure makes a mess with all this snow though melting though......but love the feel of spring. Can't wait for it!!
    Hey, can you drop me a quick message when you get your pkg?
    Have a great day!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super tag ~ Love it!! Inspiring me to use the journal 4x4 as a tag base! Your picture looks great taken inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet job on this cute tag...love all of the green and beautiful ribbons. It is extremely windy at our house too...more than all around us. Your sure don't want your beautiful work to get ruined in a soggy yard. The birds are wanting to start nesting but chirping, what in the world??? Soon the weather will be in only spring mode...I hope :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. kim, I love the square size of your tag! Totally different effect! Have a beautiful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any friend would love this tag and the colors are perfect! Love kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kim this is BEAUTIFUL! Everything ties in perfectly and I love that ribbon at the top! GORGEOUS!!!!

    P.S. We just got more snow so I'm not so sure I will be going out to enjoy the weather too much today ;).

    Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just GORGEOUS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that beautiful big green bow and the tag design is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The ribbon and bow is beautifully done, fabulous festive tag!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute tag!! I love those little shamrocks and how you used the bracket dies!! F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable little tag and I love the sentiment!!! Glad to have you as a friend!!!!! If you're ever out this way, come by for some Bloody Marys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete