Friday, August 18, 2017

MCT ~ 70th Edition Release Blog Hop

 
Good morning! Welcome to the 70th Edition Release Blog Hop over at My Creative Time with Emma and the deign team.
You should have arrived from the super talented Jessica blog, if not you can start over at Emma's or I will have a complete blog hop line up listed below.
Today I am featuring the sets, Stitched Bat Die and Bat Sentiments! Like I said yesterday, these sets are ADORABLE!!!
For my project today I thought I would just take a plain brown gift bag and give it a little lift! I have a ton of scraps so pulled out this SU paper and adhered it to the bag. I die cut the bat out in black and a stone/gray paper and layered his wings. Then I thought why not give his little  face some dimension too! I used  and oval shape from the Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies, stamped his little face on the oval, gave him some cheeks, used chalk for his ears and did a little doodling. My sentiment is from the Bat Sentiment set, which I stamped on the banner from the Build A Fall Wreath set. What a cute sentiment right?
Let me say this bag was almost impossible for me to photograph, after abut 100 pics this was the best one... sigh
Materials Used:
Paper ~ SU & PTI
Ink ~ VersaFine and VersaMark
hemp
clear embossing powder
Signo pen
 
Your next stop is the very talented ~ Liz
 





"FREEBIE STAMP"

Starting THIS Friday, August 18, 2017 @ 8am PST ~ Our "Freebie" for this release is the "Bat Sentiments” stamp set. It will be given to the FIRST 75 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 75 shoppers it will be automatically added to your package at the time of packaging/shipping. Once 75 shoppers come through, this stamp set will be available for purchase. So, if it’s for sale in the store, you are not one of the 75. No exceptions will be made. This freebie set is not a part of the “bundle” and will be sold separately!
***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/Ne...! Use the code: AUG2017 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Fri, August 25th, 2017 @midnight PST.
 
Blog Hop Line Up
Brigit
Emily
Kim
Audrey

 

21 comments:

  1. that is one brilliant bag, oh my gosh its gorgeous!!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bag!Love this idea! Awesome job! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of using the bat on a treat bag!! perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGEEEEEE....... This looks like a little costume!!!! I SUPER LOVE THIS Miss Kim!!!!!! SO CUTE! Thank you for your AWESOME sneaky peeks this ENTIRE week!!!!
    BIG HUGS,
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bat is so versatile! I love how you changed him up! What a fun week!
    Debbie
    Debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, is he sweet!!!!! Love your layering, doodling, and the oval, he is drop dead adorablely awesome!adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Miss Kimberly What a Fangtastic Bag you created.....and your Photo is Positively Perfect....everything about it Wicked Awesome...you took a plain 'ol brown bag and made it into one Spooktacular gift bag....You so did one Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous bag!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea for a bag, especially one I can give my niece for her trick or treating! Looking forward to my purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally fun!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great scrap of pattern paper and I love how you layered and doodled on the cute bat. Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super cute!!! Thanks for sharing all of your great projects this week

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun bag! The bat die is a perfect addition!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your bag is adorable or should i say frightfully wonderful. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm batty for your gift bag. The bat die is my favorite from this release.

    lisawhs808 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kimberly,
    This is so adorable. I'm glad you have the name/URL in your select a profile, I would hated have missed commenting on this fun project. Well done. grandstitchesatbrickdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that fun bag with the cute bat! A real treat!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwww, I wuv him!! That bat looks so adorable with his chalked accents and doodle dots, and I love how you layered the wings and the face. Very creative and so, so adorable! Absolutely love his hanging banner, too. I am a sucker for sweet gift packaging, and this is making me melt!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your darling treat bag.
    gildamc@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute bag, this bat is darling, one of my favorites in this release. Great idea. tfs
    dlhernandez16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my stars, Kimberly! Your gift bag is a gift in and of itself! The wee bat is adorable! Love the special touches you've incorporated; the face is darling; the layered wings, eye-catching! Simply fantastic; a 'treat' package to be displayed as home decor!
    ~carol (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete