Tuesday, August 1, 2017

MCT ~ Weird Holiday

Hello crafty friends! Today over at My Creative Time, Emma and the design team are doing projects for "Weird Holidays!" I searched the August calendar, which you can click here to see what weird holidays they have going on and to see what I wanted to do. How about today, August 1st just happens to be "Girlfriend's Day"!
Emma has a ton of stamps, dies and sentiments that can totally work for this day. It was a hard decision to pick what products I wanted to you! I decided to pull out and use some of Emma's older products for my project.
I knew I wanted to use the new Scalloped Stitched Rectangular Dies because of the scallops. I think they scream girlfriend/lady like. 
The Classy Girl & Furbaby dies has always been one of my favorite little sets. My sentiment is from the Make A Splash set, which I heat embossed. Then added the Bestie die, this is another cute little die.
Super simple and sweet card you can give to your bestie!
 
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI and Doodlebug
ink ~ VersaFine and VersaMark
Ribbon ~ PTI
clear embossing powder
 
Be sure to stop over at Emma's blog to see what the other design team members have made for "Weird Holiday" day!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Cute!! love the pink and black!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss Kimberly What a Classy and Super Chic Card!! Love the colors and this Silhouette gal is a fav of mine....I so love the cool, clever & creative ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies. Your Card is Gorgeous!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the papers and the Classy Girl is perfect for this card! The pink and black with the girl and bow are fabulous together!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete