Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps Let's Face It Friday's ~ X's and O's

PK Stamps Let's Face it Friday is having a challenge where you have to include X's and O's somewhere on your project. I used a ribbon I found and some (I guess)  jewelery beads??? I found those at Micheal's too! I fell in love with these hearts a long time ago and didn't know how I was going to use them... well perfect... a jar full of hearts. I used PK Everyday Character Face, Simple Sallies and Simple Simon's Face Assortment stamps. I think that is right???  Sentiment by Emma, Thank You for the awesome fonts! Anyway, please don't mind the photo... still cold here, raining/ snowing/windy... AGAIN! UGH! I need to move somewhere sunny and warm!
Hope you enjoy!

15 comments:

  1. KIM! OMG, I love it. First of all so creative! Great use of the PK faces and the hearts have great dimension. Love the colors and the bakers twine. Great job girl.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! LOVE the hearts and the beads are terrific!!! TFS Cathryn67 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my..that is the cutest thing ever! You did such a Great job Girly! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS LFIF! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the contrast of the red and white. Great details on this card - especially those letter beads!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea with the jar! I love that ribbon too. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love all the fun details!

    I left an award for you on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute I love how you incorporated the jar into the design. Very nice.

    gigi
    bvnaia@yahoo.com
    http://www.gigisdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooooo adorable!!! May have to scraplift :), if you dont mind.
    Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally cute!! Love it! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim, Your card is darling, love the little jar with the hearts in it, especially the little heart at the top! cute!! Your ribbon is perfect! I'm ready for spring too, bleech... no more snow!! I'm so happy you could join us at PKS Faces for this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kin, I love your card! I love the jar idea! Pretty clever dear and the ribbon just made it perfect!
    Thanks for always visiting my blog.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!! CUTE CUTEEEEEE!!! love the jar. Fantastic. TFS and good luck on the challenge!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete