Friday, October 24, 2014

MCT ~ 37th Editon Release Blog Hop

You should have arrived fromt he very talented Miss Cassandra's Blog.
Are you ready?  It's hopping and shopping day!  All of the wonderful My Creative Time stamps and dies that we have been sneaking this week can now be purchased!  If you just happened upon my blog, you might want to head over to Emma's blog, which is the beginning of the hop. I have been blown away all week by this release and all the AWESOME creations!! WOW!!! So lets get started here...
For my card today I was inspired by my fellow design team sister Teri, Teri Beri's Creations. She made this card, click here, a few months back and I just fell in LOVE with it!!! Teri used the Photobooth Stitched Die as a door. Brilliant right? So  I thought lets see if this die could work as a big picture window with the tree dies from the stamp set Seasonal Greetings. Guess what, it worked! So I made a little scene from indoors looking out at the Fall trees. I even added a little baseboard at the bottom. I learn this little detail from my sweet and talented friend Janice over at Stampin with Janice. I will list all my details below... I don't want to keep you any longer!



****UPDATE ON FREEBIE STAMP SET!!!!!**** Hello my sweet friends! Okay, the first 150 shoppers have already came thru! For those invoice numbers 13533 thru 13683, you are the LUCKY ones that will be getting this ADORABLE "Christmas Doggy" in your pkgs! If you missed out on this cutie patootie FREEBIE, it is available for purchase here: http://shop.my-creative-time.com/New-Release_c40.htm

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

***SALE ALERT***

ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW! Use the code: OCT2014 to receive 20% off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, October 31, 2014 @midnight PST. 

YOUR next stop is the very creative Miss Veronica!
Here is the complete release:




BLOG HOP LINE UP
Brigit - http://www.brigitsscraps.com

Thanks for hopping along with us and always being so sweet and kind! Have a great weekend!

41 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Love the window and the trees. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW,sweet Kim! This card is SO beautiful!! I just love how you've created this window!! Fab!! Beautiful colors!!
    HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the scene you've created...I'm going to have to stamp those trees on patterns...FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very cute! I bought that photo booth die in my last order just to be able to make a window with it. So excited to see your creation doing just what I had in mind.
    thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun whimsical window card... fantastic! ~ Eva Scraps evascrapslife at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Your card is so cute and pretty. Love the frosted window pane that you created how super clever of you!! Thanks for all your clever and creative ideas....WOW you really did amazing things with Miss Emma's goodies. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is ABSOLUTELY PERECT my friend! LOVE IT! THank you!
    HUGS,
    Emma ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a beautiful card. I love the window! Thanks for all your projects this week.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome scene card Kimberly! So much creativity, love it!!
    Hugs,
    Jess
    craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim, I adore this window scene. I've been wanting the film die for this reason. It's on my wish list now. :)
    gsunshine11 @ tampabay dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cardit great so pretty and colorful
    Jlbates1971@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS job with your BEAUTIFUL card Kim as always!!! Have a SUPER weekend my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty card!! I love how you created that fun little scene outside of the window!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore the window scene and lovely colors!! Such a Beautiful card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  15. these tree are so fun. Love that you can see them through the window.
    great card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww.... this is simply gorgeous!!! LOVE it:) Thank You for sharing. disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Kim! The colors are so pretty and it definitely screams fall which is one of my favorite times of the year! I love how you created the window...so cool! Love the design! Thanks for all the inspiring projects!!
    Have a super wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the colors and your card is so pretty! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how cute! Love the window effect! The fall polka dot paper is a perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my Kim!!! You are a GENIUS!! I love that you used the film strip die for a window!!! HOW BRILLIANT!! I never would have thought of doing that!! Love the scene you created! AWESOME card! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ok...how stinkin' clever are you to use that photo frame like that?!?! You go girl! This is just wonderful! Just like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful Kim! your projects were great this week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty, fun Fall card.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kim it worked perfectly. LOVE your window and SWEET pattern trees. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker{at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fun way to use the trees, making a window pane effect. Like the way you showcased the die and stamps for another season besides winter. ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW Kim ~ super fun card ~ love the design!! You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG love love how you created the window scene so unique and creative
    cvjac at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your card is AWESOME Kim! How super CLEVER are you!!!
    AWESOME job my friend!!!!
    Have a GREAT weekend!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OK...this is adorable!!!! LOVE the window scene. Great projects all week girlie HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cute idea to make a picture window scene.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Kim, this is stunning! I love that window - how perfect! And then the paper you used for the trees! Just the perfect little fall scene!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Kim I love your Window Look!!!! TFS hugs Vicky
    win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Adorable card! Love the window and the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lovely card Kim! Love the colors, TFS!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fabulous job on your card...To use that die as a window is so clever. Wonderful card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your card is so cute and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love that you used the patterned paper with the trees. Beautiful card. TFS

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  38. Cool design! I like the triple planed windows!

    ReplyDelete