Friday, January 27, 2012

A Birthday Card For My Wonderful Husband ~ Happy Birthday Babe!

Good morning! Today I wanted to share with you a birthday card I made for my AMAZING husband! He is the sweetest, kindest and super supportive person! He never complains, asks for anything and is the most INCREDIBLE Dad to our son! Without him ~ I would be lost! So Happy Birthday Rich ~ I love you! Onto my card ~

I saw this Tim Holtz pocket watch at Michael's awhile back and had to have it! At the time I had no idea what I was going to use it for but thought it was so darn cute!  Well the "TIME" has come to use it! I actually used my Imagine! I knocked the dust off of it! I used the Teresa Collins Black and White cartridge! Oh my the endless possibilities with this cartridge! I LOVE it! I hope you enjoy!


Materials Used:

Cricut Imagine Cartridge ~ Teresa Collins
Tim Holtz ~ Pocket watch and Game Spinners
Paper Trey Ink Paper ~ Kraft and Rustic Cream
Darice Linen Paper
Stampin Up Ink ~ Real Red ( LOVE this color)
Memento Ink ~ Black
Stampin Up 2 1/2 Circle Punch
Chain from Mich

ALL Stamps and Dies used are from My Creative Time

Cherish This Moment ~ "If only time could stand still"
Build A Banner Kit Die ~  layered behind wood circle (just 2 dies)
All Around Birthday Time ~ center of watch and numbers on wood circle
Scallop & Stitched Circle Die ~ clock center (just the circle)
Polka Dot "Surprise" ~ "Happy Birthday"
Mom You Rock ~ "I love you"
Happy Mail ~ hearts
Honey Do List ~ brackets

I hope I didn't miss anything! I am off to get everything ready for his big day!

10 comments:

  1. Hope your hubby has a Happy Day! Very clever and handsome card! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your husband! Amazing birthday card!! Love all the Tim Holtz goodies and of course MCT!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just hopping over to see the inside of this amazing card too! WOW, it is perfect!!!! You paired everything up perfectly and I must say that all of you ladies keep tempting me on getting an Imagine! I LOVE it! And I hope that your husband has a wonderful day! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pocketwatch embellishment!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your husband! BEAUTIFUL job with your AWESOME card Kim!AMAZING as always my friend,Have a great weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is fabulous, Kim!!! Seriously stunning, and such a "man" card! Is that black peeking behind your awesome clock paper the linen paper? It's such a cool look! I bet Ryan will be after that watch! I really love what you did with the inside too - just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. KIM!
    How the heck are you?
    I hope VERY well!
    Do you know how happy your post
    made me? I feel the SAME way about
    my man (minus the complaining and wanting
    stuff, LOL!) I'm glad to see someone else
    as happy and as in love as I am!

    Your card is really cool and LOVE the idea!

    Hope to touch base with you...

    Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! WOW!! love that pocket watch and the way you displayed it and it's just amazing!! Happy Birthday Belated to Rich, I'm sure you spoiled him:) I'm sure he will treasure this amazing card!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I just got this cartridge. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete