Friday, January 13, 2012

Sports Card!

Hello fellow crafters! Emma, over at My Creative Time For Me, is having a sports challenge, click here for details. This couldn't have come at a more perfect time. My Brother-law LOVES the Pittsburgh Steeler's and his Birthday is in a few weeks. So I thought I would play along....

 I love to take my pictures outside, even in the winter, but today the weather here is very cold and VERY, VERY windy! So My poor card kept falling over! UGH! So this is the best pictures out of about 30. As you can see, my poor card took a little beating from the wind!

For my card I used;

Sports Mania cartridge ~ helmet 5inches
Plantin Schoolbook ~ ???? I cut so many different letters and sizes...
Accent Essentials ~ diamond 1 inch
My Creative Time stamp set ~ Wow! So Many Candles
SU Paper, SU Hodgepodge hardware, PTI paper, MS glitter, Utee and tulle from Michael's!


I hope you enjoy and Thank You for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Ok...the crafter in me wants to say..super GREAT card! But the AZ Cardinals fan in me is still not over the Super Bowl loss...BOOOOOO!!! LOL Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIMBERLY!!! You're back! I was so excited when I saw your card on my sidebar. I thought I was seeing things. And wow, you are back with a winner! LOVE this card. I'll have to take a second look at my Sports Mania cart, especially with the big games coming up. Had to laugh at your picture taking fiasco. The wind is blowing everything around here in New York and things are banging against my craft room door. Go GIANTS! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, YIPPEE, HOORAY!!!! You are back!!!!! I'm so excited to see a card posted on here!!!! This card will be perfect for him and I absolutely LOVE it too! hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, this is BEYOND FANTASTIC!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! he will LOVE getting this!!! You rocked this one! Thanks so much for playing along with us at MyCreativeTime!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kim, I am so happy to see you back!!! Happy Birthday to your BIL but the Pack is where it's at! Love and hugs to you Kim!
    :) Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim,AWESOME job with your COOL card,LOVE it!Have a SUPER weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Awesome card you really did a fine job on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love the ribbon! So nice of you to brave the snow for a good shot!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, this is perfect!!! I love that helmet, and those sparkly diamonds are so cool! "Wish Big" looks awesome in the hardware! So excited to see you posting again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love your card, even though not a steelers fan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cute! Love the sparkle diamonds, awesome touch!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your back!!!! How exciting!!!! It's been SOOOOOO LONG!!!
    Love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!! You are BACK!!! Woo Hoo:) so glad to see you posting and I gotta LOVEEEE your card from a Steelers fan!! WOW it looks fantastic!!! Your Brother-n-law will love it. Love how you used the hodgepodge hardware very cool! Happy Birthday to your brother-n-law!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok Sisiter in Law... Another AMAZING card... He is going to LOVE it! All your cards are so creative!! Im glad to see your back in the scrappin world!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's so wonderful to see you back!! I hope you and your family are doing great. beautiful job on your card. :) Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card!!! This came out fantastic....
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete