Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"Show Me Your Technique"

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another "Show Me your Technique"!  So every Tuesday some very talented MCT design team members will be sharing with you and me their technique. Some you may already know about ~ some might be just a different way they do something or maybe you have seen it but never knew how to do it! Listen there are so many techniques out there to learn about! I am super excited for this! Many times I have said to myself how did she/he do that? This week the 3 VERY talented ladies are:




 
 
 
 
Make sure you let Emma know what you think!
 
DON'T forget this Friday September 28th at 8am PST there is a little blog hop happening starting at Emma's blog! I am so excited!


1 comment:

  1. i am always thinking "how did they do that".. have a wonderful week Kim. hugs

    ReplyDelete