Wednesday, April 20, 2016

MCT ~ 54th Edition Sneak Peek Day 3

Today is Day 3 Sneak Peeks of the 54th Edition over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team. Today we are featuring the "freebie" set for this month called INSPIRE. It's a sweet little set! I used the die from this set and heat embossed the words. I think this set can be used is so many fun little ways. The top of my card I simply stamped the bouquet from the MOM set featured on Monday. I wanted to keep my card CAS and decided not to color the flowers. I really like this look to be honest. I used an embossing folder for the bottom half and simply added ribbon. Super simple and to the point.
I am trying my best to keep my posts super short for you all because I honestly don't want you to miss a thing this week!


Materials Used:
INSPIRE (freebie)
Paper ~ PTI
Ink ~ MFT, VersaFine and VersaMark
Ribbon ~ PTI
clear embossing powder
Cuttlebug embossing folder

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a
way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!


22 comments:

  1. Kimberly, love your card and how you used the two separate colors for the new stamp...awesome.
    delgador@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card! the colors are perfect!
    Glenda
    Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I love your CAS design and easy color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW What a Gorgeous card!! Love your embossed background with the stamped flowers from Sneak Peek #1 looks so pretty then comes your pretty pink bow and the way you used today's Die and Stamps sure make for one Classy card. You so did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Kim! I love the design and your pretty bow! So cute how you cut the ends of the bow with pinking shears!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Kimberly! The stamped flowers on the top are so pretty and I love the adorable freebie set! Nicely done my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card. I loVe your colors and design.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly
    dmcardmaker {at}{Gmail}{dot}{com}

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful!! loved your use of the roses in the background.... jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty--I like the emnbossed stripes.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful layout. Love the black and white stamping on the upper half of the card. TFS
    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful color choice. Plweir1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE how you used the black and white with just a touch of colour! It looks GORGEOUS! Love how you used this new die and stamp set!

    booismine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card design...I love the flowers and embossed stripes. It makes a beautiful background for the pretty label and sentiment!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my Kimberly, this card is stunning! I love this freebie set and you have showcased it so well. Hugs, Brenda
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! Awesome color combo! Love the Inspire stamp and die!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, yet simple.
    gailliz11atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, yet simple.
    gailliz11atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the flowers stamped in black, too, and not colored, gives it an elegant look to your card. I like how you embossed the lower portion and added the pink bow. Very pretty. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the simplicity of the stamped flowers in black offset with the hot pink - it's a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my talented friend...this is so lovely. I am loving that bright pop of hot pink and the clean layers of this sweet card. This is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete