Thursday, April 21, 2016

MCT 54th Edition Sneak Peek Day 4

Today is the last day of the 54th Edition Sneak Peeks over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team. We sure hope you enjoyed all the sneaks this week and I'm totally inspired even more from these amazing ladies and new products!
Today we are featuring two sets today, Build A Sunray and MORE Stitched Circle Dies. Oh my, can I say I ADORE these sets! The Build A Sunray is simple the most darling and fun set ever! Then every crafter out there knows you can't have enough circle dies, right?
I simply stamped my sun rays, I used 4 out of the five designs, on white cardstock. Then heat embossed my sentiment on of the new circle dies. I place my circle on top of the rays and die cut everything out using the Stitched Squares Inside and Out. My cloud is from the new set, You Are My Sunshine. Added some twine and a button, since you all know I love using these little embellishments for some extra details on my cards.




Materials Used:
Paper ~  PTI
Ink ~ Memento and VersaFine
Ribbon and Twine ~ PTI

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a
way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!

27 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Kimberly What a Gorgeous card!! Loving your Sunrise....the yellow with the white sure makes for a beautiful look....so stunning!! Awesome embellishing idea with your twine and button so cute!!
    Love all of your ideas using Miss Emma's goodies!! You sure did a super outstanding creative job!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy fun card
    Glenda
    Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I like the two colors (simple) and the design (different design on the rays). Really nice!
    delgador@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Kim! It makes me happy just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect sunshine creation to bring smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! It is just so happy! Love these two new sets and they are going to be so much fun to play with. TFS! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a fun card, I love it. Another great release.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I love the white and yello combo! Not to mention how fabulous those patterns are! Absolutely wonderful!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pop of sunshine this card is!!! Loving the bright yellow and white color combo and how you alternated the patterns on your sun rays~ Superb!!! Thanks for this great inspiration today!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so beautiful all squared up!!! love the yellow paper!! jeaanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card! So bright and cheerful! Love how you used all of the dies on this card.

    booismine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, sunny card! I like that you used several different stamps on the rays.
    cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cheery with the bright yellow.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The rays are beautiful and you know just the right things to put together. Your scene is so full of dimension...I like the cloud outside of the center square and the button with black twine is perfect. Fabulous job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you stamped your rays! Looks very nice behind your sun! I love the versatility of all of these sets, just beautiful and lots of fun!!! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just a bunch of happiness! Plweir1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card. Thanks for the inspiration

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love how you incorporated all of the fun dies!! Such a lovely sentiment too!
    Gorgeous card!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card! Love yellow and white! Yellow is my favorite color!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card- those square layers are so eye catching and contrast beautifully with the yellow sun.
    nslee@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all the dimension on your card! Looks great :)

    aamadison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. The sunbeam set is awesome, and you so outdid yourself!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy, happy, happy! I don't know what else there is to say -this one just makes me happy all over!!

    ReplyDelete