Wednesday, April 27, 2016

MCT ~ What aTreat Wednesday

Good morning! Today is What a Treat Wednesday over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team.
For my project today, I thought I would use the Stitched Treat Sleeve Die as a gift card holder.  I love how a gift card fits perfectly in this die. You can also use the Stitched Squares Inside & Out to add a special little note to the parents-to be! My circles are from MORE Stitched Circles from the April release. My adorable cow and sentiment (heat embossed) is from Hello Baby! I decided to attach my ribbon horizontal, I wanted a fun little way to keep my project closed. I left my ribbon extra long since I have to put my gift card in and we all know retying ribbon can be challenging if it's not long enough. Just another simple project using these amazing products!


Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI and stash
Ink ~ VersaMark and VersaFine
Ribbon ~ PTI
Copic markers

Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!

4 comments:

  1. AWWWWW how super sweet & adorable is your gift card envelope!! The colors are so soft & pretty. And your little cow is so adorable...great coloring job too! What a sweet keepsake to put in the baby book!! Great creative job!! YOU So ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card holder is adorable! Great ideas for adding a card and note inside. I hope your next bow turns out just as beautiful! Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I am so far behind on my bloggy visits and I've missed seeing your fabulous creations. I sure hate when life gets in the way of my blogging time ;)
    This is a super sweet little gift card holder, I really love the scallop edge. And, how cute is that cow? This is just darling and perfect for a new, sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete