Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge 13::13 3~D Objects ~ Oh Baby!!

Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! I know we did! Well this week Peachy Keen is having their weekly challenge! This week we were asked to do a 3~D project ~ which I LOVE to do~ and it's ALL about babies! I must say this couldn't have happened at a more PERFECT time! One of my sweet friends just had a little baby boy arrive into her life and her heart!

So I dusted off my Cricut and pulled out my Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 cartridge. There is this cut on there called "playing card box" and I thought this could be cute to roll some wash cloths up and put them in! I made it as big as I could so I could fit 3 wash cloths in it. I also used the cartridge Everyday Paper Dolls for my baby and the crib. Gave my Cricut a little work out! I did cut out the crib twice to off set it and give it a little dimension! Not sure I accomplished that look or not?? My baby's face is from the stamp set "PK~180 Erkle and Merkle" stamp set. I thought those big eyes were so CUTE & HAPPY for a little baby!  I will list the rest of the materials below!
 
 
Note the snow that is on my table ~ YEP ~ April 2nd and we just had a little snow squall come thru! UGH!
 
Materials Used:
 
My Creative Time ~ "All Star Baby" ~ sentiment ~ LOVE this set!
My Creative Time ~ "Fly Away With Me Sentiments" ~ banner dies
My Creative Time ~ "Stitched Doily Die" ~ my little rug under the crib
Cricut Cartridges ~ Tags, Bags Boxes and More 2 and Everyday Paper Dolls
Paper ~ DCWV ~ Baby Boy Stack & PTI
Ink ~ Tim Holtz, Archival and Memento
Copics
Stampin up ribbon
Sakura pen
Rhinestones from my stash
 
 
Okay that is it for me today! I will be back tomorrow with another 3~D project for My Creative Time! You also have a little more time to join us for the Designer Challenge ~ Tic, Tac, Toe too! Click here for all the details!
 
I will be playing catch up on my blog watching ~ missed a great deal over the weekend! You talented peeps had some crafty time ~ YEAH!

18 comments:

  1. What an adorable baby project! I know your friend will LOVE it!!!!
    GREAT colors and such an GREAT way to give a baby gift!!! You are just such a sweet friend!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my sweetness! Kim this is just too cute ♥ I love the soft baby blues and greens and that darling little crib! Even a rug on the floor and the cutest baby boy ever! What a sweet, sweet gift for your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super CUTE my friend I just love those colors and the Crib is just perfect. Love the face that you used too just Adorable and awesome idea about the little wash cloths. Have you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGeee! This is FABULOUS!!! Your details are just AMAZING!!! Anyone would love this sweet and thoughtful gift!! Great job my friend! And thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Chalenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, how super sweet is this! I adore the sweet baby and adorable crib:) So sweet and love the idea of rolling wash cloths in it to!
    Your friend will love it~!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER CUTE Kim,the baby is sooo sweet!BEAUTIFUL job my friend,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fun gift idea, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my stickin goodness is this card "ADORABLE" or what?????? I love everything about it and that awesome ribbon sure make a statement:) Very very cute my friend!! Thank you for stopping by today and have a great evening!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is seriously the cutest project! You are rocking those peachy faces! Love love love
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so done with snow too. It can stop now! Sweet job on this cute card. the peachy face is perfect. Great cuts.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I think I said card...it is late :D Also forgot to mention the dimension with the off set on the crib looks great.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK.... when I saw this on facebook, I fell in love with the crib :) So darling, I may have to CASE this!!!!!

    Also,,,, when are you having your bow tying class????? I need to sign up!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so adorable! Thanks for playing along with us, Kim!! It's always wonderful to see what you're creating!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hehehe, that baby face looks too adorable Kim! I'm sure your friend will LOVE this! I would so put it in a baby book! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. How precious, Kim!!! I love what you did with the doily - it looks like a dust ruffle! Such a cute card with that sweet little baby face!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all of your cute projects! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete