Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Creative Time ~ Thoughtful Thursday

Happy Thursday! Well today Emma and the My Creative Time  design team have some wonderful "thoughtful" cards and projects for you! It can be a thoughtful message, thank you, get well ,a congratulations or whatever ~ as long as it is for someone you are thinking about!
 
Today I have decided to make mine a "Congratulations Baby" card! I have a friend who just had a baby boy come into her life and she is over the moon about him! I wanted to keep this clean and simple! Just using baby blue and white with a hint of color. I heat embossed my little bear on the card stock, the heart, my little tag and my pattern paper. Let me say this was NO easy task. Trying to get the layers down perfect almost pushed me over the edge. I finally, after many attempts, was pleased with the final out come. All of my sentiments and dies are from My Creative Time ~ which I will list below the picture. After yesterdays long post I will spare you all today! LOL!
 
 
The pictures seriously don't do the card justice! I LOVE this card in person!

 
Materials Used:
 
My Creative Time ~ "Just Tags" ~ tag
My Creative Time ~ "Beary Special Thoughts" ~ bear
My Creative Time ~ "100% Sweetness" ~ heart
My Creative Time ~ "Chunky Jar Accessories" ~ Baby Love sentiment & crown
My Creative Time ~ "Chocolate Greetings" ~ tag die
My Creative Time ~ "Vintage Stitched Label Dies" ~ label die
My Creative Time ~ "Vintage Sentiments" ~ sentiment on inside of card
My Creative Time ~ "Treat Slider Box" ~ treat wrapper {PRE~ORDER item}
Paper ~ Paper Trey Ink & Martha Stewart
Ribbon ~ May arts
Twine ~ Stampin Up
Ink ~Archival
Embossing folder ~ Quickutz
clear embossing powder
 
Alright that is it for me this week! Head on over to see what Emma and the design team have created!  Also I hope you all have a very blessed and Happy Easter!
 

20 comments:

  1. Kim this is a beautiful baby card I love it girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with this card, Kim! The light blue and white are so pretty together - clean and crisp! Love all of your layers with the striped bear, the heart, and sentiment on the tag - they look perfect! Super cute crown and treat slider for the congratulations die too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable my friend. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's absolutely beautiful, Kim!!! LOVE the patterned paper on the teddy....it's so perfect for him :) And how funny that I just used that same exact embossing folder on my most recent card! That ribbon is soooooo pretty and I love that you made it an easel card, so the pretty inside gets to show itself off along with the outside :) Your friend is going to LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo cute! I love easel cards and this one is perfect. I love the soft colors you chose. Great job, Kin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous baby card...love the embossing and that sweet little bear!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is an easel card too! I love how you arranged it all and the colors. Great card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous baby card Kim! I LOVE the colors and the adorable design! All those stamps and dies are awesome!!!
    CAS and perfect :)
    Thanks for sharing my friend and have a GREAT night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooooo sweet Kim. I love the bear and the beautiful ribbon you used. You added a bunch of great embellishments but still kept it for a boy, great job! Have a great night! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty and clean card! Love everything you did!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUPER SWEET card Kim,it looks sooo ADORABLE!!!Have a nice evening my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adore your card! I just love the sweet baby bear! The colors are so soft, the embossing is amazing and love the shape! Your creation rocks!!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Sherrie K
    http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the look of your card! SO clean and cute, its adorable! Great embossing folder choice, it really bings out the white in the cardstock:) Super cute teady, loved the paper you used. Your friend is going to love her card, cus I know I did:)lol
    PS. Congrats for Winning over at Peachy Keen!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my my my...this is just beautiful Kim! What a soft, sweet card - just perfect for a sweet new baby. I just love this ♥ I hope you and your family have a wonderful, blessed Easter my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Kim! This just as pretty as can be! Thank you for the awesome card you sent us at work! You are such an awesome person! Have a beautiful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This just a beautiful project, Kim! I know Emma loves it too! Wanted to thank you so much for the Easter card you made and sent to the shop! It is just gorgeous! You are very kind indeed! Big hugs! Happy Easter to you and yours!
    Love, kathyj

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful baby card! You are awesome Kim!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet and simple little card!!! The bear is adorable and I really love that rounded top tag, so different and cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card! I know it is much better in person! White is so hard to photograph!

    ReplyDelete