Friday, June 17, 2016

MCT ~ 56th Edition Release Blog Hop

Good morning! Welcome to the 56th Edition Release over at My Creative Time with Emma and the deign team.
Yu should have arrived from the super talented Katie's blog, if not you can start over at Emma's or I will have a complete blog hop line up listed below.
Well today has finally arrived! Didn't you just LOVE this release! It was packed with super duper cute sets right??
Today I am featuring the die set, Sentiment Label Dies. Like I said earlier this week, this set has a total of 4 dies with double stitching.
For my card today I wanted to keep it on the softer side with the colors I chose. I stamped my sentiment on the second largest die and then layered it with the biggest die from this set. My sentiment is from Just A Note stamp set. the dies I used to create my background are from You Are Spot On. Since we all know I LOVE dies and haven't used the circle dies yet, I couldn't resist! 


Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI and MFT
Ink ~ Memento
twine
Your next stop should be the super talent Liz. I will also have a complete blog hop list posted below!





"FREEBIE DIE"





~ UPDATE ON FREEBIE ~
The 100th shopper came through earlier today but I was not able to update my store since I was at both of my boys games tonight! So we went a "hint" over the 100th shopper!  If your invoice numbers were between 19757 - 19862  You my lucky friends will be getting the freebie with your orders!!!  If you really wanted this stamp set & missed out,  it is available for purchase now HERE!
***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/Ne...! Use the code: JUNE2016 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Fri, June 24th, 2016 @midnight PST.

Blog Hop Line Up:

Thank you for always being so sweet and kind with your comments! Have a wonderful weekend!!



25 comments:

  1. WOW..... so BEAUTIFUL & the colors are just PRECIOUS!!! Thank you for your AMAZING sneaky peeks this entire week!
    BIG HUGS,
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG What a Super BEAUTIFUL Card.....I love the colors so pretty and the papers you chose are such awesome and I agree with Miss Emma just so adorable. Love all the creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. You so did a super duper outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kimberly and I love the colors! So soft and summery! Loved all your beautiful work all week and I hope you have a great weekend! Thank you for sharing and giving me so many ideas!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    Joann6274@gmail.com
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kimberly and I love the colors! So soft and summery! Loved all your beautiful work all week and I hope you have a great weekend! Thank you for sharing and giving me so many ideas!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    Joann6274@gmail.com
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wonderful card. One of my very favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute!
    Love the circles
    and the labels.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a gorgeous card Kimberly!!! Love the soft colors! What an awesome release! And really enjoyed all your creative inspiration this week! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I adore your card! Amazing colors and patterns! I love the layered banners along with the twine bow! Beautiful!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors. Plweir1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the colors are so pretty!! What a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the blue and green plaids.
    Beautiful card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your color combo is so sweet, your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the layering and pretty patterned pieces you chose for this card! Looks great with the new die cuts! Beautiful card!

    booismine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card. The soft colors are just beautiful. Thanks for all your projects this week.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love your card! Beautiful colors and design! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love your card! Beautiful colors and design! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so stinkin' adorable, Kim!!! I love the patterned papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the soft colors on your card! I like the plaid polka dots and the big sentiment is just right! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like the soft colors on your card! I like the plaid polka dots and the big sentiment is just right! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute--love the colors and patterns.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. LoVe, loVe, LOVE your pattern paper circles. What a wonderful background idea. Thanks for sharing your cute card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com
    dmcardmaker {at}{GMAIL}{dot}{com}

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love dots and spots! The colors are so soft and pretty. Hope everything is going well...we haven't chatted in quite a while!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just love dots and spots! The colors are so soft and pretty. Hope everything is going well...we haven't chatted in quite a while!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful fun card! Love all the little details you paired together. Fabulous!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete