Wednesday, June 22, 2016

MCT ~ What A Treat Wednesday

Good morning! It's What A Treat Wednesday over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team! I still love doing this segment for many reasons, whether it is for an occasion, to stick in a lunch or just to make someone smile and feel special.
For my project today, I thought I would whip up a quick and easy idea for the 4th of July! These literally took minutes to create and can be mass produced quite easily. I couldn't resist using the new Sentiment Label Dies. I love how they layer and can easily be made into a simple tag. My sentiment is from My Little Firecracker set, which this set has been revised and it now comes with a cute firecracker die and some stars! I heat embossed my sentiments with clear and white embossing powder. The stars are from the 3 Star Stitched Dies.
Something totally simple but can make a fun little treat for any picnic of party celebrating the 4th of July.

Materials Used:
Sentiment Label Dies
My Little Firecracker
3 Star Stitched Dies
Paper ~ PTI and Taylored Expressions
Ink ~ SU, Hero Arts and VersaMark
clear and white embossing powder
twine


Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness How Cute and Sweet is your Treat....Love your tag...it's totally cool with your stars and twine and loving the star paper you used....Thanks for sharing another Craftabulous way to use the new tag dies along with Miss Emma's other goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a great idea for a treat and decorated so pretty and patriotic. Love it!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete