Wednesday, June 29, 2016

MCT ~ Inspire Me Wednesday

Good morning! Today is Inspire Me Wednesday over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team! My card today was inspired my fellow design team sister and friend, Ruthie! She made a card during the last release, click here to see her amazing card, that I just love the idea and color scheme. 
I loved how she the new sets, You Are Spot On and Fun Polka Dots. I did change the shape by using the MORE Stitched Rectangular Dies and used a navy ink instead of black and stamped my background, partially. My star is from the 3 Star Stitched Dies ,which is pop dotted to give a little dimension!
I honestly loved Ruthie's card ~ thanks for the inspiration!!
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI
twine ~ PTI
Ink ~ SU, VersaFine, Archival and VersaMark
white embossing powder

Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!



2 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Kimberly WOW What a Gorgeous Card!! I am totally loving your stamped background it turned out amazing....and love so love the colors on the Kraft definitely makes for a beauteous & Stunning look. Your idea will so work to create an amazing scrapbook layout!! Love all the layers along with the star & twine you so showcased the sentiment in a grand way. I'm in awe you so did a super outstanding creative job. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card design...I love the circles with the star sentiment focal point. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete