Friday, May 15, 2015

MCT 43rd Edition Release Blog Hop

Happy Friday and welcome to the My Creative Time 43rd Edition Release Blog Hop! You should have arrived from the very talented and amazing Katie. If you just happen to drop by, you might want to head on over to Emma's blog and start there. I will also have a complete blog hop list posted below.
I just ADORED this whole entire release but then again when don't I adore them. So today I will be featuring set Chalkboard Birthday. I have been wanting a bag forever and poor Emma is probably tired of me asking! Ha! But I am so happy she waited because I have fallen in LOVE with this bag. The bag totally reminds me of those high end shopping stores. It's the PERFECT size that can fit a gift card or any small little treat! Can't wait to use this in the very near future! I used the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies for my sentiment on the bag and then used the Card Sentiments die to make my card. I used chalkboard paper but then decided to keep a cleaner look. Now the best part is this card die fits inside the bag. I LOVE this vellum too because you can add any color tissue to give it the effect you are looking for. Of course I added ribbon but decided to add a little flair with the boa. Since it was Emma's birthday this week I thought using the San Francisco Giants colors ~ if you don't know this is her families FAVORITE baseball team but then a sweet friend said it could also be for us Harley Davidson lovers too!  
Your next stop should be the amazing and talented Lucia.


Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI paper & PTI vellum
Ribbon ~ PTI
Ink ~ VersaMark and SU
white embossing
boa
tissue paper
eyelets



UPDATE ON FREEBIE!!!Our 150th shopper came through already! Actually it went a little over because I had to take the boys to school so I wasn't here to see it! ;)  So, if your invoice numbers are between 159171 - 16131 you are the LUCKY shoppers who will be getting this SUPER SWEET set in your happy mail! If you missed out on the FREEBIE, no worries because it is available for purchase HERE!  THANK YOU ALL SOOO VERY MUCH!!!! xoxo

The entire release: 




***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!   




***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here: http://shop.my-creative-time.com/New-Release_c40.htm! Use the code: MAY2015 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, May 22nd @midnight PST.  Friday, May 15thMCT 43rd Edition Release Blog Hop! 

BLOG HOP LINE UP

45 comments:

  1. Very cute projects, that feather boa added that special touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and bag. The boa adds a pretty feminine touch. My husband loves this color combination-The same as the SF Giants. I can't wait to get the goodies I ordered.
    katieoscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations! I love that vellum, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Miss Kimberly....your card and gift bag are awesome!!! You totally came up with a Funtabulous idea for your gift bag talk about stylin and runway ready...totally Awesome. The colors are hot and your gift ensem....will so make an entrance and it won't be forgotten YOU totally ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well well well, isn't this just the cutest ever?! I think SOMEONE will love this! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bev Sapien
    My favorite sets so far.
    Everyone is sooo creative with this set,
    Love it all.
    Albablbls@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun and bright colors. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun and bright colors. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful and pretty projects! Love the little boy too!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Kim this is stunning! Great job on all your projects this week. Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful projects!! Love the bag, so cute.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK Holy cuteness! The feather boa on top of the bag is so darling!! This is just so wonderful!! Thank you for such incredible inspiration.
    mymousedreams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! My jaw is TOTALLY on the floor right now!!! LOL….. This is the CUTEST CUTEST & CLASSIEST gift bag EVER!!! And those colors……well…..you know….. ;) hehehe! I just LOVE it Miss Kim!!!! Thank you for your AMAZING sneaks this entire week! GREAT JOB my friend!
    HUGS,
    Emma ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just absolutely love this release. I cant wait to get this the mail!! Thank you, for sharing your ideas with us.
    Thank you,
    Jeannette
    jbanuelos2247@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just absolutely love this release. I cant wait to get this the mail!! Thank you, for sharing your ideas with us.
    Thank you,
    Jeannette
    jbanuelos2247@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful set, I remember halloween! great idea!
    amantedelpapel(at)gmail(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this bag, the colors are great and you're right about the vellum and tissue paper, looks great, can't wait to receive my set.
    Kristi
    kidshomelove at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your card and bag! The colors are so fun and bright!!!

    keyshasain@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Totally ADORBS!! You totally rocked this week:) I love all the inspiration! What a fabulous release!
    Have a great weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMWord! This is just the cutest bag and card set ever! I love the boa on the bag, that just give it a perfect touch. Yep, these colors would work for Harley too. lol Hugs, Brenda
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful. Just proves that orange and black aren't always halloween.
    Great bag and card.
    thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Okay...that boa is the greatest embellishment you could add to this fab set!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh My! Whoa! Love the boa and colors. How great that the sentiment fits on that card. Beautiful job on both projects. That bag would make anyone happy and smile. Fabulous job. Glad you finally got your bag die...this whole release is awesome.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kim, this is beautiful in orange and black, dots too. :) gsunshine11 @ tampabay dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. awesome project, GREAT release!

    cbarwick@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a fun combo. Great choice in using the orange and black. The colors are very classy and fun together. TFS

    resatwo (at) sbcglobal (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable bags! Love the Chalkboard Birthday stamps... great look!
    Delicious release! So many fun new stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Adorable gift bag and card!!! Love the colors too! And I am so excited she made the gift bag die too! And it is going to be so handy to have. I really enjoyed all the projects this week! TFS! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  29. OH WOW...Kim,your card and bag...just stunning!! I LOVE the colors and the whole design is amazing!! Beautiful job my sweet friend!!
    Sorry i am sooo behind with my comments,i'll do better soon!!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  30. Both the bag and card is so pretty, the match perfectly. I would love to receive this as a gift, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  31. What an ADORABLE set...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very cute set and great color combo.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is just AWESOME!! Beautiful gift set!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great gift set, they look elegant and classy:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very cool. I love that bag die. Your card and matching bag are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Awesome, I love the new dies, thanks for sharing your beautiful projects. alvinadiazatmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a fun set you shared! Great job on your projects. Thank you for sharing!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. H-E-L-L-O!!! Look at this!!! Absolutely Ah-MAZING!!! Can't wait to get my hands on these goodies!! Great job girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great job on the matching envelope and bag, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Both your card and gift bag turned out fabulous!! Great release!!
    Hugs,
    Jess
    Craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Omgosh! SO adorable! And soooooo fancy with the boa! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cute, cute.....rhondazmikly@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh good golly...how stinking cute is this?! I am loving the awesome, bright, bold color combo and that boa?....totally fabulous! These chalkboard sentiments turned our perfectly and just pop right off your projects - LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete