Monday, May 4, 2015

MCT ~ Made In Minutes

Good morning! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! The weather was beautiful here and I personally couldn't be happier! We had 2 baseball games, my son went to his friends house for a sleep over and a bonfire... to me perfect a weekend!
Today is Made In Minutes over at My Creative Time with Emma and the ladies. This is when we create a project that literally takes minutes to create.
My project was inspired by sweet and creative friend Katie. You can see her project here. I thought what a CUTE and great idea to cut the post off the bird house and hang it from the limb. These dies can be found on the stamp set, Fun Tweet Me Dies. In order to save time I decided to cut out everything in white paper and use Tim Holtz inks. I used this awesome PTI linen paper, it has the such a nice texture to it.  My sentiment is from the Tweet Me stamp set and I certainly couldn't resist using the new Fun Stitched Cloud Dies. My little heart is from the Stitched Message Bubble Dies, I had that in my massive scrap pile.
Just a real simple project that you can create in just minutes.
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI
Ink ~ VersaFine and Tim Holtz
clear embossing powder

That is it for me today! Make sure you head on over to see what Emma's blog, click here, to see all the amazing creations! Thank you for always being so sweet and kind too!



9 comments:

  1. OMG Your card is so beautiful!! I love your little scene! Your birdhouse is so cute out on the limb and I couldn't help but notice the rays coming thru the clouds gosh that linen paper is amazing ....your card is so tweet!! Super great creative job using Miss Emma's goodies.l Love....LOVE!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ADORABLE card Kim!!! LOVE the dies you used and that birdhouse looks so cute hangin from the tree!!!
    AWESOME card my friend!!!
    Sounds like a great weekend you had!!!! Nice weather....baseball....and relaxation! PERFECT in my eyes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I just love how you set the whole scene in front of the clouds! Now I must try that linen paper - it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kim!! The little birdie house is so adorable and love the clouds:) Great card design as always! Glad you had a great weekend~sounds like fun! We had great weather and a fun weekend to! I only wish they would last a bit longer :)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! I love the hanging house also...so cute with that sentiment! Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! Love the darling bird house!!

    ReplyDelete