Wednesday, May 27, 2015

MCT ~ What a Treat Wednesday

Good morning! Today is What a Treat Wednesday over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team! I have a very simple and easy treat to you can give someone to just say "Thank You" too! I couldn't resist using the new bag from the set Chalkboard Birthday. I just ADORE this little shopping bag. It is the perfect size to put some yummy treats in or a gift card. I wanted this little bag to be a little subtle and a little girlie. So I used some beautiful lace that a sweet friend sent me, soft minty colors and the Jr. Rolled Flower Dies. I used the smallest of the flowers and what I love about these flower dies is that they are super easy to make! Since I wanted to keep this simple, my little label and word dies are from the set Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More. With these three sets you can easily whip out some quick teacher "Thank You" gifts!
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI and EP
lace
Wink of Stella

That's it for me today! Make sure you head on over to Emma's blog to see what the amazing design team has created! Have a GREAT day!



8 comments:

  1. Your little gift bag is just gorgeous! Beautiful colors and I love the pretty lace handles! Wonderful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Kimberly your little gift bag IS Gorgeous!! You really did one outstanding creative job. Love your idea for using lace & flower they sure makes for a Vintage looking bag....gosh afterwards it'll be able to be used on a vanity to hold those special darling goodies. You really outdid yourself. Love it!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love all of the lace - so pretty! And the colors are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty...the lace and soft look is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gift bag is fabulous Kim! The soft colors and fun lace trim look amazing! Love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lace handles and trims are so pretty and feminine! The mint green rolled flower and thank you to match the bag are perfect! Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very far behind on my bloggy visits to see what gorgeousness you have been up to. I'll start with this sweet little gift bag - I love the soft sweet paper you used to create this cutie (and that lace makes me swoon)! The pretty embellishments are just the right touch - perfection as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous gift bag!!!! LOVE that lace!!!!!!
    AWESOME job my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete