Tuesday, April 28, 2015

MCT ~ Favorite Stamp/Die of the Month


Today over at My Creative Time, Emma and the design team are featuring another "My FAVORITE stamp/die of the Month!  This month we are featuring one of my FAVE dies "Social Media Dies!".  If this set of dies have been on your wish list, you can pick this set up HERE at a discount price: 

This set will be on sale for the entire month of April! The sale will end on April 31, 2015 @ 12:00am PST!  


I wanted to keep my card today rather simple, masculine and to the point. Sometimes my husband has to travel for work. I thought maybe my son could write a little message letting his daddy  know how he is loved and missed.  I love the size of the Social Media Dies. They are perfect for cards and for scrapbooking. The "&" was popped up by using foam to give it some dimension. The sentiments are from the new stamp set, Thanks For The Lift. My hearts are also from the new stamp set, The Sky is the Limit with some glossy accents to give them some shine. Super easy card!

Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI
Ink ~ VersaMark and Archival
PTI Twine
foam
Glossy Accents

That is it for me today, make sure you check out all the amazing creations that Emma and the design team have created, click here! Remember we still have a Designer's Challenge going on too! Click here for all the details.
Thanks for always being so kind!




7 comments:

  1. I love your card.....I really is so cute and fun!! Love the whimsical way you stamped just so cute....along with your & and hearts. Beautiful colors too. You really did an outstanding creative job....Lucky person who receives it.....it will so make their day so lucky them!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I absolutely love this, Kim! Just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is AWESOME Kim!!!! Love the CAS design! AWESOME job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet hubby likes finding these little cards! What a fun idea :D The stamps are perfect for your card...I like how they add movement. Great job on your card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kim! sorry, I haven't been around the past week...it's been a busy one! I am sure your hubby will love his little note you leave him! My hubby loves when I send him little love notes to:) Awesome card my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea, Kim! I know I say this a lot, but I always love the colors you choose! This one is such a pretty combination and I love the layout. The added details of texture and dimension makes everything POP!

    ReplyDelete