Wednesday, April 1, 2015

MCT ~ What a Treat Wednesday

Hello and HAPPY Wednesday! So excited because my son only has two days left of school before Easter break starts. Well the one day break, yes only one day off, since we lost the other to cancellations! Sigh, but I will take that one day!
Any way, today is What a Treat Wednesday over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team! I LOVE this day because we get to make and use the best products out there!
Today I wanted to use the new Milk Carton Die. I think it is so darn CUTE! The best part is the Mini Chalkboard Tags fit perfectly with the cartons. Plus with the last release, Emma has a top layer for the tag that can be found in the Fun Stitched Tag Dies.
So I thought I would use the biggest egg from the set, Hello Chickie, and make a window. Then I doubled up the basket to fit over the window and added the Stitched Grass Die.I used white cardboard, so I could tie a bow around the handle. Super simple and so easy to mass produce for a simple Easter gift!
What do you think?
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI & acetate
Ink ~ VersaFine
seam binding
twine

That is it for me! Now make sure you head on over to Emma's blog and see what the design team has in store for you all today with their creations!

Don't forget you still have time to join the Designer Challenge too, just click here!


10 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Kimberly Love your Milk Carton Treat Boxes...they are so cute!!!! Love the cardstock you chose so pretty!! Aren't you the super clever and creative one for how you used Miss Emma's dies....would love to watch you create the extended size basket it turned out awesome!! Neat idea too for your ribbon....You definitely did a super outstanding creative job!!
    YOU so ROCK!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable Kim!! Perfect paper & perfect ribbon!! Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too stinkin' cute! Love how you made an egg window and then put the basket on top - so perfect!!! Wish I'd seen these before I'd sent off Eric's package. I would have scrap lifted for Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these little milk carton boxes are just adorable Kim.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these little milk carton boxes are just adorable Kim.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, are these EVER cute Kim!!! I love the little window and the baskets are so darn adorable! You do such a great job with Emma's dies~always coming up with fun, unique idea's! I am sure whoever receives them are going to love them!
    The milk carton die's one of my fav's!!!
    Have a super week, enjoy spring break and Happy Easter to you and your family!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a clever idea! I love the egg window to fit into the basket and the eggs in the carton are in the basket too. Fabulous job on your cute carton.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shut the front door!!! These are AMAZING!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea to pieces!!!!!
    You ROCK my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are amazing, so clever to use the basket, great job!!

    ReplyDelete